Comment

Originally posted by Evenstar View Post
      Very nice work, Falcon and dahan!
      Thanks.

Originally posted by Evenstar
      I played around with the pic as well and here are the results:
      And the last one without brush:
      Hope you like them
      Yup yup, me likes. Will be added to my icon-wallpaper. I have plenty of room left.

Oh, and I have an idea for the Secondary Women of Atlantis-calendar, if peeps still want it. I'm going to mix one official photograph with one Atlantis-one, so you have the actress and the character.

I just need a list of 12 ladies...

1. Claire Rankin - Kate Heightmeyer
      2. Ellie Harvie - Lindsey Novak
      3. Leonor ... - Chaya Sar
      4. Erin Chambers - Sora
      5. Jana Mitsoula - Allina
      6. Jaime Ray Newman - Laura Cadman
      7. ... - Katie Brown
      8. ... - Miko Kusanagi
      9. ... - Dr. Simpson

Who can finish my list?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

i can name one brandy ledford in inferno can't remember her character name but she was good in it

Edit: checked it on imdb its Norina
        Last edited by wraithlord; 24 September 2007, 02:07 AM.

Comment

love the pictures Evenstar and i download both sizes of your calendar falcon Horus it looks very beautiful
          Last edited by wraithlord; 03 January 2007, 10:13 AM.

Comment

@FH
            I LOVE the sig! for taht I'd need a secodn account *lol* but I take it up to LJ in my userinfo if I may (credit of course) I HAVE TO use it *is blown away*

3. is Leonor Varela
            7. Brenda James
            8. Manami Hara
            9. Fiona Hogan
            and why not add Weir's mom? Or Sam Carter, she was in there.. mmh.. 3 times?
            But I insist on Kate Hewlett - Jeanie Miller

@Evenstar
            wonderful! I guess I snag some
            Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
            If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
              i can name one brandy ledford in inferno cant remenber her character name but she was good in it

checked it on imdb its Norina
              I knew I was missing someone... Thanks.

I download both sizes of your calendar falcon Horus it looks very beautiful
              I'm glad you like it.

I still have to print it but need to use my sister's printer since I don't have one. And she isn't all that eager... (maybe if I make her that favorite guys-calendar...bribing)

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
              @FH
              I LOVE the sig! for taht I'd need a secodn account *lol* but I take it up to LJ in my userinfo if I may (credit of course) I HAVE TO use it *is blown away*
              *blush* Sure, you can use it. Spread the love!

Originally posted by Orovingwen
              3. is Leonor Varela
              I thought that was how it was written but I wasn't sure.

7. Brenda James
              8. Manami Hara
              9. Fiona Hogan
              and why not add Weir's mom? Or Sam Carter, she was in there.. mmh.. 3 times?
              But I insist on Kate Hewlett - Jeanie Miller
              Thanks for those names.

Personally, Sam is a major character since she has the SG1-baggage.

3. Leonor Varela - Chaya Sar
              4. Erin Chambers - Sora
              7. Brenda James - Katie Brown
              8. Manami Hara - Miko Kusanagi
              9. Fiona Hogan - Dr. Simpson
              10. Brandy Ledford - Norina
              11. Kate Hewlett - Jeanie Miller
              12. Jewel Staite - Ellia

What do you think, folks? Like the list or do you want to see a change somewhere? Let me know so I can get started on finding the necessary pictures.

I'm in the mood.

Comment

btw. is there a SG-1 seco chraracter thread? I'd had some names for that in my head *g*

@list
                jup, perfect!
                but I switsch Erin Chambers to 10.. a fall girl
                Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
                  btw. is there a SG-1 seco chraracter thread? I'd had some names for that in my head *g*
                  I don't think so, cause I think they all have a thread of their own. (be them succesful threads or not, I don't know) I actually spend little to no time in SG-1 threads or character-threads for that matter.

@list
                  jup, perfect!
                  but I switsch Erin Chambers to 10.. a fall girl
                  Okidoki, switching Erin to October.

3. Leonor Varela - Chaya Sar
                  4. Brandy Ledford - Norina
                  7. Brenda James - Katie Brown
                  8. Manami Hara - Miko Kusanagi
                  9. Fiona Hogan - Dr. Simpson
                  10. Erin Chambers - Sora
                  11. Kate Hewlett - Jeanie Miller
                  12. Jewel Staite - Ellia

Edit: Orovingwen, I made my first post to the Atlantis_ladies LJ community.

Comment

the list is perfect horus

Comment

the list is perfect horus
                      Well, then I guess it's a go...
                      I can always make adjustments if necessary.

Comment

Love the icons Evenstar!

The pic is rather inspiring ain't it?

Looking forward to that calender Falcon Horus! I kind of wish it can be held off considering news of Jewel Staite.

spoiler for end of S3, more so for S4 of SGA
                        Spoiler:

... will *likely* be returning to SGA as a recurring character to supplement Carson's absence. New character I should say considering what happened to Ellia.

EDIT: Can I please get a few opinions. Hypothetically speaking, if I were to do a vid of the core ladies of Atlantis, should I or should I not only count Weir, Teyla, Heightmeyer, Cadman, and Novak? Hypothetically speaking!
                        Last edited by dahan; 03 January 2007, 08:05 PM.
                        For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

Thanks for your nice feedback, guys. I'm really glad you like them =)
                          @Dahan And the pic is indeed very inspiring

@Orovingwen I think I will head over to the LJ Community as well

Comment

Originally posted by dahan View Post
                            The pic is rather inspiring ain't it?
                            Hehehehe...Very!!

Lovely icons, Dahan! especially like n°1 and 4.

Originally posted by dahan
                            Looking forward to that calender Falcon Horus! I kind of wish it can be held off considering news of Jewel Staite.

spoiler for end of S3, more so for S4 of SGA
                            Spoiler:

... will *likely* be returning to SGA as a recurring character to supplement Carson's absence. New character I should say considering what happened to Ellia.
                            Yeah, I know. I was there (my sister might say my physical body was there, but my mind most certainly wasn't) when she mentioned it. It has been mentioned in the GW-news.

I'm really looking forward to seeing her...
                            I'll put her in the 2008 calendar.

Originally posted by dahan
                            EDIT: Can I please get a few opinions. Hypothetically speaking, if I were to do a vid of the core ladies of Atlantis, should I or should I not only count Weir, Teyla, Heightmeyer, Cadman, and Novak? Hypothetically speaking!
                            Well, I think these ladies are really the core of the ladies in Atlantis, which eases the search for appropriate videomaterial btw.
                            Hypothetically speaking, I think these might do. But that's just me.

Comment

Thanks a bunch for the icon compliment and the advice FH!
                              For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

Originally posted by dahan View Post
                                well Cadman was in 2 episodes and Sora in 3 why not counting her? Or does she not count because she is Genii? Or never been seen again?

but hey yeah, actually I say that are the core ladies.

@dahan&Evenstar
                                oh great! now we also have a fancy layout.

Comment

Working...
                                X