The Secondary Women of Atlantis Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PuddleJ View Post
    New to the forum and the show, but just read Reefgirl's girls' night in fanfic - very good, laughed out loud a few times!
    Welcome to the show, the forum and the thread.

What's that fic about again? Remind me please.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

New to the forum and the show, but just read Reefgirl's girls' night in fanfic - very good, laughed out loud a few times!
      Welcome aboard, PuddleJ!

The fic you mentioned wouldn't happen to be one of the poker playing ones I've seen seen on ff.net, would it?
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Welcome aboard, PuddleJ!

The fic you mentioned wouldn't happen to be one of the poker playing ones I've seen seen on ff.net, would it?
        It was one of the first ones I think, where the women were talking about getting the better of the men.
        My Fanfiction - http://archiveofourown.org/works/sea...icted%5D=false

Comment

Reefgirl has some really great fic. I love reading them.

Comment

It was one of the first ones I think, where the women were talking about getting the better of the men.
            That's not ringing any bells. I'll have to check around this weekend for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              That's not ringing any bells. I'll have to check around this weekend for it.
              It's this one:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2889015...ild-Wild-Women

Comment

Had to check if I had read it, but I did... Wow, that's been a while though.

Comment

Not the one I was thinking off but I like it.

Comment

Was watching 'Whispers' today (first time, late to the party ). All through it, I was thinking where do I know Major Taldy from? Then I remembered - she's played by Christina Cox who was in Blood Ties.
                    I only have the basic tv package, so I only get to see the crumbs from the premium channels!

I have Atlantis on DVD.

Comment

Was watching 'Whispers' today (first time, late to the party ). All through it, I was thinking where do I know Major Taldy from? Then I remembered - she's played by Christina Cox who was in Blood Ties.
                      I can't remember who it was but there was a discussion about it somewhere, and about Christina Cox. And they told me to watch Blood Ties cause she really rocked if she got the chance to get out her acting muscles. So I reluctantly started watching the show, and was hooked from episode 1. Got the DVD and all after I'd seen every episode. Too bad it got cancelled.

I have Atlantis on DVD.
                      I don't own season 4 or 5, but I do own the first three seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I can't remember who it was but there was a discussion about it somewhere, and about Christina Cox. And they told me to watch Blood Ties cause she really rocked if she got the chance to get out her acting muscles. So I reluctantly started watching the show, and was hooked from episode 1. Got the DVD and all after I'd seen every episode. Too bad it got cancelled.

I don't own season 4 or 5, but I do own the first three seasons.
                        Blood Ties was a guilty tv pleasure for me when it was on!

Comment

Glowy Chaya!

Comment

It is sad that Erin Chambers and Leela Savasta had so small roles. They both are so cute and hot.

Comment

Sadly, most female characters were given the short end of the stick as far as screentime went. We just have to live with it, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantea View Post
                                It is sad that Erin Chambers and Leela Savasta had so small roles. They both are so cute and hot.
                                Especially since the producers made such a big fuss about having Leela Savasta in the show. They made it sound as though she was going to have a fairly big part, and then pffft - she was gone within a few scenes of "Whispers".

Comment

Working...
                                X