No announcement yet.

Peter Grodin /Craig Veroni Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well... I *knew* if I waited long enough, this topic would get shoved off the first index page awful quickly... and technically, the below notice should be at the TOP of Craig's own topic.. (evil grin! *snicker*)

important Craig Veroni ******* ALERT!! *******
    ------ this is a two week or less ALERT ------
    (depends on the network channel airing it)

Originally posted by jannagalaxy View Post
    Lets push this thread back to the top again!
    i'm trying to do exactly that...!

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    Digging this up out of cold storage because of Craig's appearance on Blood Ties. I don't thunk him, myself, but those who do will want to check out this ep: he plays an incubus masquerading as the "sexy neighborhood gardener." LOL! There's even a scene involving a half-nekkid Craig and a bucket of water. ...

I do have the right guy, right?

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
    YES... you have the right guy.
    (and I adore his *accent* too!)

I was reading the *Blood Ties* blogs, and someone on there wrote
    GRRROOOOOOOOOOOOODIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

I laughed so hard after seeing that, that I almost fell off my chair.
    Oh no (teasing!), whoever saw it and wrote that - there's no longing for their own personal incubus (in the form of Peter Grodin / Craig Veroni / Emmanuel) *wink, wink*. And it seemed to be difficult to see who won the cutest place that night for being the most *irresistible* - Emmanuel or Henry (the vampire)?

PS -- I've been looking on Gateworld for topics about that program, but haven't found anything, and thought maybe that's because it's more of a romantic series - which most people on GW tend to avoid; and it's a different medium than the more action series of BLADE. *sigh*
    but I'm sort of glad to have found it here... thank you ShadowMaat for *resurrecting* it from "cold storage"...

okay, if Canada's CityTV network broadcasts Blood Ties' episode # 6 according to their current schedule, then within approx. 2 weeks or 2 eps from now, Craig Veroni's BLOOD TIES story will be aired once again -- this time for the Canadian newbies! (The UK's LIVING TV channel will be airing this episode, too, unless it's already been shown.)

CityTV is currently up to ep# 4, which is some areas has already been shown, and in others, yet to be shown (Sunday - P.M. hours, from what I've read).

--
    ep. 4 = GIFTED (guest starring Andromeda's Gordon Michael Woolvett aka "Seamus Harper")
    ep. 5 = DEADLY DEPARTED (Henry has an interesting date!)
    ep. 6 = LOVE HURTS (Craig's eppy; also has Vicki in her "Victoria's Secret" wardrobes.. )
    ep. 7 = HEART OF ICE (some nice special effects considering..)
    ep. 8 = HEART OF FIRE (*excellent* and amazingly powerful episode!!)

*please* check your local TV guides for dates, times, and channel listing.

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
    Truthfully, the Blood Ties episode ("Love Hurts") that he was on and in, was one of the absolute best so far and funniest... so, now Peter is (an) *immortal*
    correction to my above noted comment... now that I've seen eps 1-12...
    LOVE HURTS was *among* one of the funniest eps so far. However, not the absolute BEST in the series ep -- oh no! THAT special award status goes *definitely* to the definitive Henry in HEART OF FIRE, ep# 8 ...*grin*...

(and for those who missed ep# 8, it's helpful to get background info from the not-as-potent ep# 7, HEART OF ICE, in order to understand the FULL impact of HEART OF FIRE.. ep # 8 was a totally emmy award winning ep, especially from Kyle Schmid's stunning performance as Henry; and also very powerful for a "vampire" story all around!
    ...I confess..!!... it takes a lot to move me with a vampire story. HEART OF FIRE was one of the best vampire stories I've seen in *years!*)
    Last edited by SGalisa; 09 September 2007, 12:40 AM.

Comment

On the SciFi Channel, Thursday, November 6, 2008, a 'Special Unit 2' marathon is scheduled. This series was partially filmed in Vancouver, BC, Canada, and there are some familiar faces in the guest cast...

11:00 AM SPECIAL UNIT 2 THE INVISIBLE - Guest stars include Craig Veroni (SGA's Peter Grodin), Pauley Perrette, Amy Acker (Angel), Andrew Johnston (Desperate Measures), Pauley Perrette

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Well, ummm... too bad I'm from Czech Republic :-D
        No problem is too big to be eaten!

PETER GRODIN THUNKING

Comment

I had the pleasure to interview Craig recently. Here is the link:

http://www.stargategalaxy.com/index.php?topic=1957.0
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Thanks for the link, I haven't read that yet!
            Well, he may say what he wants but I know that guy on Prometheus WAS Peter :-D :-D And WOW! Craig in Star Trek? That would be amazing! He could play a Vulcan :-)
            No problem is too big to be eaten!

PETER GRODIN THUNKING

Comment

Grodin will always be my favorite gate dialer!
              http://www.myfconline.com/character_...7412_22420.jpg
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 26 May 2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Wonderful. I always liked Grodin, and he did do a great job on the show, the actor and character both.

sigpic

Comment

Showing some love for Peter. What a hero xoxo
                  sigpic
                  Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Working...
                  X