John Sheppard/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweety
    Just keep a close watch on Shusu's livejournal, don't know if you already do but she keeps writing John/Vala stories under the Brambly tag.

Pentapus did this great drawing:

And I've tried making some manips and put them in a wallpaper. They were my first try though thus they aren't any good. I am going to try do some more and hopefully will get better.

WOW! The WP is on my DT now! The drawing is amazing!!!! People do see Vala and Shepp together not just me...yeah!

and can you PLS write the link to Shusu's livejournal, don't know how to find it thanks

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      and can you PLS write the link to Shusu's livejournal, don't know how to find it thanks
      Shusu's livejournal Lots of stories are NC17 so beware.
      It's not all vala/shep ship, some stories are Vala/Shep brother/sister.
      Last edited by Sweety; 28 March 2007, 11:40 AM.
      [CENTER][CENTER]

Comment

Just wanted to say hi. I'm a Daniel/Vala & Sheppard/Weir shipper mostly but when I saw the crossover episode I thought these two could have something. They live life with a sense of humor but know when to get serious. I also recently found this forum. So I will try to stop in every once in awhile, I hope.
        I reject your reality and substitute my own!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SG_1108
          Just wanted to say hi. I'm a Daniel/Vala & Sheppard/Weir shipper mostly but when I saw the crossover episode I thought these two could have something. They live life with a sense of humor but know when to get serious. I also recently found this forum. So I will try to stop in every once in awhile, I hope.
          Hi welcome.
          I agree of course
          too bad we won't see them together in a scene anymore.

Comment

Who says? Vala might go visit Atlantis!

There's only us,
            There's only this
            Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
            No other road,
            No other way
            No day but today...

Comment

I really just want to see the two flirt with one another. I think that would make a very funny scene. I don't think we'll get to see such a scene especially now that SG-1 is being cancelled. I also don't see any reason for why Vala would go to Atlantis again unless it's to steal something or help out temporarily.
              http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
              Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                Who says? Vala might go visit Atlantis!
                Originally posted by KillerMercury
                I really just want to see the two flirt with one another. I think that would make a very funny scene. I don't think we'll get to see such a scene especially now that SG-1 is being cancelled. I also don't see any reason for why Vala would go to Atlantis again unless it's to steal something or help out temporarily.
                They could meet again in this week episode "The Return, Part 1' just for a second

Comment

Considering Jack was in Atlantis last week and I couldn't see why in the world he would go because its always been Daniel who has wanted to go there. It's at least a possibly that she could go to help Atlantis with something.
                  I reject your reality and substitute my own!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Vala/Jhon fic (NC-17 and so much more...)
                    http://shusu.livejournal.com/837152.html?format=light

Comment

Originally posted by Sweety View Post
                      Pentapus did this great drawing:
                      So I know this is about a month and a half late but....that is THE cutest drawing I've ever seen Thanks for posting.

Oh, and thanks for keeping up with the links, valaCB.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

New fic http://shusu.livejournal.com/873914.html#cutid1

Comment

Really, I ship these two characters with other people, but I'd really just like to see Sheppard and Vala flirt with each other. Even if it's just a 1 minute scene, I'd be happy with it and it would probably quiet this obsession with them. It's so sad that it will probably never happen.
                          http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                          Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Yesterday, I noticed a sig with this couple and wanted to learn more. The lovely valaCB directed me over here. Just finished reading the whole thread. I love the idea of this couple.

So, any find/written any more Shep/Vala fics? After I finish with some of my S/J fics, I'll attempt this couple. Bad thing is: I don't pay that much attention to Atlantis as I do SG-1 to write Shep as much as in character as I can get. Hopefully watching more episodes will help.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Shusu wrote another Shep/Vala story. I think it is really cute....
                                http://shusu.livejournal.com/878206.html#cutid1 (warning: NC17 stories on site)

Shep/Vala is my favorite fantasy pairing, I love those two together especially the say shusu writes them.
                                Last edited by Sweety; 28 March 2007, 12:57 PM.
                                [CENTER][CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X