John Sheppard/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m00nbrain
    Seems like my story beat me here. Hope everyone liked it and thanks to all who left reviews.

I love this pairing, I ship wide and far at times so hopefully my muse will be up to some John/Vala hotness soon.

Are there any other John/Vala stories out there?
    Not that i know.
    I'll wait for you next Vala/Shapp fic

Comment

Lol, couldn't help stopping by to put in my 2 cents about Pegusus Project:

Spoiler:
      In Pegusus Project I wanted these 2 to interact a little more cause I was curious. Although they didn't get much screan time I was watching them very closly in that briefing scene (the only time they were together), if you watch Sheppard very closly he's looking at her all the time, lol. He smiles at her etc. Very cute and she keeps looking at him every now and again. Thought you's might like to here that, I'll get pictures if I can.

Spoiler:
      Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Originally posted by Padfoot_001
        Lol, couldn't help stopping by to put in my 2 cents about Pegusus Project:

Spoiler:
        In Pegusus Project I wanted these 2 to interact a little more cause I was curious. Although they didn't get much screan time I was watching them very closly in that briefing scene (the only time they were together), if you watch Sheppard very closly he's looking at her all the time, lol. He smiles at her etc. Very cute and she keeps looking at him every now and again. Thought you's might like to here that, I'll get pictures if I can.
        Spoiler:
        I caught on that as well, but I thought he was doing much more of the glancing. I'm still hoping that some time in the future we'll get an episode with more interaction between the two.
        http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
        Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

They are so cool together! They should have had scenes with those two in it! I was a little disappointed, maybe next time they'll actually chat and flirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin
            They are so cool together! They should have had scenes with those two in it! I was a little disappointed, maybe next time they'll actually chat and flirt.
            I was disappointed too. I don't think it will be next time...Maybe if Sheppard will come to visit SGC or Vala will come to Atlantis but i doubt it.

Comment

I don't want to see any kind of sparkage between the two, but with their similar fliratious behavior I just imagine that they would have some entertaining chemistry. I'm also pretty doubtful that we'll see them in another scene together. The best chance was in The Pegasus Project. If we're lucky there might be another opportunity to have the two in a scene together, but I just don't see it happening any time soon.
              Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

More gazing

Comment

Ahh, thanks for those. Two very beautiful people lighting up the screen

Originally posted by valaCB
                  More gazing

Banner by *E*K*R*

Comment

Ooooooo! Thanks for the pics. Those definitely look more like gazing than what we got in the episode.

Comment

Just saw on sganewsletter there is another shep/vala fic out there. So for anyone who's interested:
                      http://gaiaanarchy.livejournal.com/17417.html

And that story was inspired by some shep/vala stories by Shusu. (links can be found at the bottom of above story by Gaia)
                      [CENTER][CENTER]

Comment

Ha. I think this is a very interesting idea. I'm a Sparky fan but I wouldn't be opposed to Vala/Shep...mostly I'd love to just see these two flirt with one another. Vala is hilarious and I think her and John would be fun together...definitely better than Teyla, who has NO sense of humor. I don't think that they would ever get together but I they could definitely have a fun, flirtatious friendship together.

I remember seeing a little spark between these two during "Pegasus Project" but since it's not very likely to happen, I guess I just dismissed it. Glad to see there are others who picked up on it too. So if there is a cast transplant (which I am not advocating) I hope it's Vala rather than Daniel, Sam, Teal'C, etc.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Sweety
                          Just saw on sganewsletter there is another shep/vala fic out there. So for anyone who's interested:
                          http://gaiaanarchy.livejournal.com/17417.html

And that story was inspired by some shep/vala stories by Shusu. (links can be found at the bottom of above story by Gaia)
                          Thank you for the fic link

I agree Stef, i think Vala and Shep, which i adore!!!' will be great together as a flirtatious friendship or even more

I hope that Vala will be in Atlantis as a guest star and not as a regular (I want to see Claudia Black doing other things then Stargate ) and when she will be in Atlantis (if she will be) i want o see lots of Sheff/Vala scenes

Comment

Originally posted by Stef
                            I'm a Sparky fan but I wouldn't be opposed to Vala/Shep...mostly I'd love to just see these two flirt with one another. Vala is hilarious and I think her and John would be fun together...definitely better than Teyla, who has NO sense of humor. I don't think that they would ever get together but I they could definitely have a fun, flirtatious friendship together.
                            So if there is a cast transplant (which I am not advocating) I hope it's Vala rather than Daniel, Sam, Teal'C, etc.

-Stef
                            I'm a Sparky shipper too but like you I wouldn't mind a Vala/Shep pairing. I think they are hot together and it would definitly will be a fun relationship.
                            If Vala would have some guest appearences on Atlantis I would like to see a lot more Shep/Vala than we got in the Pegasus Project.
                            And I know Teyla fans will hate me for saying this but I like Vala much better than Teyla and replacing her would be fine with me. (Don't think that will happen tho...)
                            [CENTER][CENTER]

Comment

Any new Vala/Shepp fic out there?

Comment

Just keep a close watch on Shusu's livejournal, don't know if you already do but she keeps writing John/Vala stories under the Brambly tag.

And I've tried making some manips and put them in a wallpaper. They were my first try though thus they aren't any good. I am going to try do some more and hopefully will get better.

Last edited by Sweety; 28 March 2007, 11:42 AM.
                                [CENTER][CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X