Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its absoulty beautiful its so realistic

Comment

yeh it was very well made i jus put it on my bebo but i dnt have a sheppard anymore as he deleted im with don flack from csi ny atm

Comment

The people demand a V/S stories!
        *Hope the writers of Atlantis read this*

Going to watch the vids...

Comment

Well, THIS wasn't written by the writers....but it was written by a very talented ficcer...so I guess it kinda answers your request Go down to the third story...it even has a little mention of Rodney, something that I know we discussed earlier.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            Well, THIS wasn't written by the writers....but it was written by a very talented ficcer...so I guess it kinda answers your request Go down to the third story...it even has a little mention of Rodney, something that I know we discussed earlier.

-Stef
            Nice
            but short

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
            Steph, I found another one.

John and Vala Video Break:

Say Goodbye (John/Vala)
            Awesome vid.
            It's so great. There so many Vala/John fun videos out there and they barely met! There was a strong chemistry between the two, i'm telling you!

Comment

It's so true, there was chemistry there...they just need to mine it! The little flirty eye looks they had Plus, they would just be awesome together in regards to their characters. Vala coming over might cause people to have coronaries, but I don't care We have to come up with a reason why Vala might at least make one appearance on the series! Let's see...why would Vala have to go to Atlantis?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

We should do a petition for the writters to write Vala into Atlantis...

awsome vids

ugh they should SO be together...perfect...i can even see Daniel with a little jealousy

Comment

We should! We just have to give them a plausible reason for her to be there If we make a persuasive enough argument, who knows!

-Stef

Comment

I have a reason.
                    Vala will come to Atlantis for helping the team stealing something in a place with no computers (so Mackay can't help )

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                      I have a reason.
                      Vala will come to Atlantis for helping the team stealing something in a place with no computers (so Mackay can't help )
                      LOL! Ha! Brilliant. That could so work. I can just see it now...the team discussing how they're gonna break in and steal whatever it is, and Woolsey being like "Actually, the SGC has agreed to send over one of their top experts to help us with this," and the rest of the team goes "Who?" cue Vala walking through the Stargate Perfect!

-Stef

Comment

OOOOOOH i SO wanna see that now and she just stand there with hand on hip lookin at John 'hello my darlings'

Comment

You guys are awesome - great ideas. And beautiful banner Stef - I greatly encourage the making of Shep/Vala art!
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Besides what more reason do we need than Vala bein histirically hilarious? she could bring so much to the show

Comment

VIDEO BREAK!!!!

John/Vala: Goin under

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l7eA...eature=related

Comment

she is i could watch her vids all night which i have been doing most of the night as im so bored and my brother has hogged the tv

Comment

Working...
                                X