Clear All

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
    Become romantic with each other?.....
    Hopefully

Visit and spend time on Earth?.....
    Yes

Ever leave Atlantis for good?.....
    Nope

Even wear an official military type uniform?.....
    Jury is still out on that. Sometimes I think yes, sometimes no. Ronon must keep his long coat though!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
      Become romantic with each other?.....
      Most likely not. TPTB like to play with the shippers too much. Especially with a fan base as divided as this one is. If they do it most likely will be a brief fling. More of TPTB's style.

Visit and spend time on Earth?.....
      Teyla is most likely out of the two. Ronon might.

Ever leave Atlantis for good?.....
      Teyla might she takes her responsibilities seriously. On the other hand with Charin dead, the last person she considered family, all but every tie has been severed. Depends if the chasm, that has developed between her and them in season one, continues to grow.

Ronon, as has been mentioned, has found a surrogate family on Atlantis. So he just might stay, but when the wraith are taken care of who knows? On the other hand it has been shown that he finds staying in the city feels confining to him. So I can't see him living on Atlantis, but will he ever completely cut off all ties to it?

Even wear an official military type uniform?.....
      Teyla already kind of does. Will she ever make it a full uniform? I don't really see that happening but maybe.

Ronon? My first reaction is not even if you paid him. He might if it was absolutely necessary for a particular mission. He is also a military man and a bit of a stickler for following orders. As we have seen demonstrated in some of the missions. So possibly if ordered to do so.

Comment

Working...
      X