Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a question for you all...do you think that Rodney will let slip about the Stargate programme...and if he does...will it be by accident or will he do it intentionally to get her to go back to doing physics?
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Here's a question for you all...do you think that Rodney will let slip about the Stargate programme...and if he does...will it be by accident or will he do it intentionally to get her to go back to doing physics?
      I don't think he would do it intentionally. Maybe by accident. Who knows?

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        No, I don't think he'll tell her intentionally. Maybe by accident, although I hope not, because I don't want him to give the impression that he's scatterbrained. I think he's too intelligent for that. Sadly they already had him spilling some secrets on the show, which I didn't like very much, but you could think TPTB want him to appear a little clumsy. I for my part think he's screwed up enough for someone who's supposed to be a genius, so I hope he won't tell her by accident. But it still could happen on the show.

Maybe Rodney wants Jeanie to get a security clearance, maybe he wants her to work with him, to come to Atlantis with him, and she declines to get involved, which brings up all the old issues again.

If she'll ask him about the video snippet he recorded for her in "Letters from Pegasus"?

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

If you wanna see Kate Hewlett...you can see her very briefly in a clip here
          - http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movie...ml?v_id=294329

Go to the clip titled "Singing in Class"

Kate's singing to the children at the start of the clip
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
            No, I don't think he'll tell her intentionally. Maybe by accident, although I hope not, because I don't want him to give the impression that he's scatterbrained. I think he's too intelligent for that. Sadly they already had him spilling some secrets on the show, which I didn't like very much, but you could think TPTB want him to appear a little clumsy. I for my part think he's screwed up enough for someone who's supposed to be a genius, so I hope he won't tell her by accident. But it still could happen on the show.

Maybe Rodney wants Jeanie to get a security clearance, maybe he wants her to work with him, to come to Atlantis with him, and she declines to get involved, which brings up all the old issues again.

If she'll ask him about the video snippet he recorded for her in "Letters from Pegasus"?

Bye, A.
            I wouldn't call him clumsy, he's just not smart when it comes to EVERYTHING. Hehe, remember "home" the quote was something like, "I wondered how you go from 'you're a pig, but I like your cat' to 'I missed you'"

I'm really excited about this episode. It sounds like she might be just as snarky as Rodney. What I'm interested in is that we know she'll probably talk about her family, I wonder if she'll ask him about his plans for family. Of course he'll probably say he has none. But it'll be a really interesting episode about my favorite character, I think

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
              It sounds like she might be just as snarky as Rodney.
              Somehow I'd love her to be as snarky as Rodney, but I guess since her background is different she didn't develop an equal snarkiness.
              Ok, maybe yes, maybe it's a family thing. But I think it's also Rodney's lifestyle and general behaviour that causes him to be that snarky, and I don't think Jeanie is exactly like that. She chose another way of life, a more quiet one, one she seems to be satisfied with and where she doesn't have to defend herself or her theories all the time. So maybe there weren't that many reasons to become very snarky. But I guess she's also someone who talks/answers very quickly and witty, that could be a McKay family thing indeed.

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                I wouldn't call him clumsy, he's just not smart when it comes to EVERYTHING. Hehe, remember "home" the quote was something like, "I wondered how you go from 'you're a pig, but I like your cat' to 'I missed you'"
                Very true. Rodney has little to no skill at personal interaction. He is one those who just doesn't get people. I think for him people are to unpredicatable and Rodney is one of those people who does not like or deal well with the unpredictable. He is getting better, but I think he still has problems with this.

As for telling Jeanie, I don't think he would tell her anything outright...but I can see him having problems if she starts asking some good questions about where he has been. If she started asking questions about all the stuff that the SGC has tried to hide over the past few years, (ie the Ori plauge) he would not be able to connvice her that it was nothing. Rodney is not a good liar - his sister would know if he was blowing smoke.
                ABHarding

Sheppard: You think it's worth checking out?
                McKay: Any significant energy emission generally indicates technological civilization.
                Sheppard: So... you think it's worth checking out?
                McKay: [sarcastically] I'm sorry. Yes. Energy field good.

Comment

Working...
                X