• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can vote for a name?

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      We can vote for a name?
      Since Chuck officially gets a name this season, are we voting for a possible middle or last name?
      Where do I go?

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Is it my imagination or is Chuck in the latest Pain Killer Jane episode - Higher Court.

I just happened to turn it on halfway through the show tonight and I swear the guy at the carshow with the big grin is Chuck. Not sure if I am going to stick around for the credits, show isn't that great, though now I just might have to finish watching it just to find out.

Edit: Okay, I just check the Pain Killer Jane website and it is Chuck!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm back people

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            I'm back people
            Hooray!

(btw, in your absence, you were nominated to cook some nice food to fatten up our rather slim Chuck )

Comment

Something with Maple Syrup or some traditional British stodge

Comment

How about some of that lemon cake, Reef?

Comment

Something with Maple Syrup or some traditional British stodge
                  Is it the real maple syrup and not that corn sweetner maple flavored syrup they sell in the stores?

Can I join you and Chuck for breakfast?! I love real maple syrup!

Ohhh, and lemon cake......Reefgirl, can I come over for dinner, pretty please?
                  sigpic

Comment

Saw Jason X last night. Never seen any of the Friday the 13th films before. I have to say, a bit gory but not so much scary (though I'm not an easy scare) - more cheesy, laugh at it sort of deal - but it was pretty fun. Loved the scifi mix into horror and yay for Chuck. I thought all the characters were fairly good for a horror film and his was a cute geeky student.

Comment

I only make pancakes on Shrove Tuesday I'm afraid and yes it is real maple syrup

Chuck can share my cake if he wants, if he goes to P3 I'll send it to someone who can give it to him

Comment

I'm going to P3 Reef...

I just saw the Sanctuary ep with Chuck in it, he's so cute...

Comment

I'll send it to you and you can give (what's left ) to Chuck

I threw a bit of a Gordon Ramsey type strop at work, the other chef does sod all and I left my boss a note saying I wouldn't be making anymore cake until the other chef pulls their weight, so I'm expecting a mouth full of abuse at some point tomorrow

Comment

If Chuck even goes *crosses fingers*

Comment

I'm sure whoever goes will appreciate it, if they don't I'm sure you will

Comment

I'm sure whoever goes will appreciate it, if they don't I'm sure you will
                                Now I just have to figure out how to fit it in my suitcase...unless you send it to the hotel

I'm sure Paul will like it Unless we're not allowed to give them food in case they think we're trying to poison them...

Comment

Working...
                                X