No announcement yet.

Laura Cadman/Jaime Ray Newman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never did either. I just read that somewhere.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

test
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks, Tame!

Originally posted by TheWarrior View Post
        More on the way soon - just so hot at the moment and other projects on the go it may be next week until I get round to finish capping Critical Mass

As Season Three is only two weeks away - if Cadman was to return what would you like her to be doing? Ie, out in the field on a mission where her explosion training will come into use, or just a small part where she discovers something important etc.

Also did fans know - that originally the writers had planned for Cadman to be the pilot of the Puddle Jumper in "Grace Under Pressure" and she was to die, until she couldn't fit into their schedule so she ended up with a larger role in "Critical Mass"
        Just for a bit of conversation. . . would it be safe to assume that Laura has the gene whether naturally or artificially?
        sigpic

Comment

Yay my thread got merged into here.......thanks mods
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Holy hell, there was a thread for Laura after all.... and I actually subscribed to it, but forgot... FAIL FALCON! FAIL! *facepalm*
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Holy hell, there was a thread for Laura after all.... and I actually subscribed to it, but forgot... FAIL FALCON! FAIL! *facepalm*
              It's not your fault. Your sugar level is low *throws some cotton candy and sugar canes Little Lemmings way

Oh and Cadman rocks I wish we saw more of her She was funny And someone that could literally make McKay squirm
              sigpic

Comment

*snurched from earlier in the thread*
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Nice
                      sigpic

Comment

Jaime Ray Newman appeared in two episodes of NCIS season 9, a two-parter called Engaged.

I'm in the process of uploading some screencaps in the Secondary Women of Atlantis thread. Always welcome to check them out if you so wish.

I'm also going to add a few from her appearance in CSI: NY (801) and her guestrole in Leverage (103).

Comment

Must remember this thread exists.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            Must remember this thread exists.
                            I found it on page 4 or 5 I think... so it had been a long while since anyone remembered it existed. Even I wasn't sure it was imagined or real.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

OMG gorgeous
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Jaime Ray Newman was in this week's episode of Castle (episode 411). Here be some screencaps from this episode. She played a corporate lawyer.

A few samples under the cut - the rest in my photobucket.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X