Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jper!

Ooooh! I likey this thread I made a sig too a while back with that smoking hot picture of 'the kiss' cut from Duet...

I had a vague idea that I may try and write some McCadman fics, but I've not really got any idea where to start
    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      I just realized I never stopped by here to establish my love for this couple. I'd have loved seeing Rodney and Laura together instead of Katie and Rodney. A lot of sparks between McKay and Cadman IMO.

And I love this picture (from S2E4 Duet)
      Spoiler:
      I love that pic!! I've used it in a couple of sigs myself:; McCadman is for sure my favoritest ship on SGA!!

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
      Hi Jper!

Ooooh! I likey this thread I made a sig too a while back with that smoking hot picture of 'the kiss' cut from Duet...

I had a vague idea that I may try and write some McCadman fics, but I've not really got any idea where to start
      Oh, please do write!! With the advent of my computer being down, I've got a lot of fic saved on it. I need more! Also, I've got a couple of partially written McCadman fics on that computer. I'm stuck with Hubby's computer for the time being though

BTW, Love that sig!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
        Hi Jper!

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...dax/AUSig2.jpg

Hi V. (Linky for V)

I know about that sig. It's an amazing one.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I love that pic!! I've used it in a couple of sigs myself:; McCadman is for sure my favoritest ship on SGA!!

Oh, please do write!! With the advent of my computer being down, I've got a lot of fic saved on it. I need more! Also, I've got a couple of partially written McCadman fics on that computer. I'm stuck with Hubby's computer for the time being though

BTW, Love that sig!
        Yes we love that sig.
        Although McCadman isn't my favorite ship, it's really too too bad we didn't get to see it happening on screen.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

BTW I've been collecting some Laura Cadman / Jamie Ray Newman pics from S2E4 Duet:

If you want to have a look:
          Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, it didn't fit in one post, click the thumbnails to get a larger picture.

Laura Cadman / Jamie Ray Newman in S2E4 Duet

Spoiler:

Comment

Hi V. (Linky for V)

I know about that sig. It's an amazing one.

Yes we love that sig.
              Although McCadman isn't my favorite ship, it's really too too bad we didn't get to see it happening on screen.
              Jper, what's the vid? I don't go to YouTube often. *stupid dial-up* I vow! Some how, some way, I will get high speed!
              sigpic

Comment

Jper, what's the vid? I don't go to YouTube often. *stupid dial-up* I vow! Some how, some way, I will get high speed!
                Oh, no, no, don't worry, it's completely OT. It's something from "V for Vendetta" for Varda, as I suddenly got the bright idea to start calling her V.

J.

Comment

Yeah this is the only ship I could see Rodney in, Cadman had spunk and they had chemistry which he didn't have with the other's. I liked Cadman, she was funny. Why couldn't we keep her

Oh and she knew how to wind Rodney up It was fun watching the two interact!
                  sigpic

Comment

Definitely need to keep Laura! But Jamie Ray Newman I've heard is going to be on EUReKA this next season.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

<snip>

Cadman had spunk and they had chemistry which he didn't have with the other's. I liked Cadman, she was funny. Why couldn't we keep her

Oh and she knew how to wind Rodney up It was fun watching the two interact!
                      I agree with this part. They certainly had chemistry. Big sparks if you ask me. But you know I like Rodney more with Jennifer. But ssssttt, don't tell.

Comment

That's ok, Jper. Love you anyway!
                        sigpic

Comment

Definitely need to keep Laura! But Jamie Ray Newman I've heard is going to be on EUReKA this next season.
                          She is? Cool, can't wait

I agree with this part. They certainly had chemistry. Big sparks if you ask me. But you know I like Rodney more with Jennifer. But ssssttt, don't tell.
                          Oh sparks would have flown here

My lips are sealed
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought sparks did fly! Tptb just didn't let them take flame.
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought sparks did fly! Tptb just didn't let them take flame.
                              Oh they did but we could have had fireworks if TPTB knew what they had in front of them but yet we have more wasted potential. It seems to be a regular occurence with these guys!
                              sigpic

Comment

Isn't it though?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X