Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    A tap dancing explosives expert and a brilliant physicist? It would have been awesome!
    Maybe they just couldn't handle the sparks.

BTW this is them reading this thread:

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Borrowing Jper's pic here...

Rodney: Wait! You can do that?
      Laura: Mmmm. I hadn't thought of that before!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Rodney: Wait! You can do that?
        Laura: Mmmm. I hadn't thought of that before!
        I wonder what they're talking about.
        Well, I could say something, but it would better fit an M-rated fanfic, and I don't want to be banned from the forums here, still PG...

Comment

I'm afraid my mind went to the gutter there as well. I can't say as how I'm surprised. I've read some very racy fics with those two.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm afraid my mind went to the gutter there as well. I can't say as how I'm surprised. I've read some very racy fics with those two.
            PM me the links?

Comment

I've written a bit on my Rodney/Laura fic! Woot! Maybe life will settle down enough for me to finish this next chapter by Christmas or so.
              sigpic

Comment

I consider this on of my AU Ships Rodney needs someone with backbone
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

And how.
                  sigpic

Comment

Where? LOL

Comment

I need on my other computer to look them up - links and all - but I'll pm them to you!
                      sigpic

Comment

I need on my other computer to look them up - links and all - but I'll pm them to you!
                        I look forward to it, Ever.

FYI, I have it in my mind to update my 'Christmas with McKay' fic. We'll see what happens.

Comment

So for the record, I know some of the people that frequent this thread (yes you Ever and bailey) don’t look at my Playlist Challenge fic for fear of reading something McKeller, so here are the chapters that feature our favorite tap dancing Marine and cantankerous Canuck: 19- Billy Idol, 20- Cascada, 41- Eric Carmen, 55- RushII, 56- Meat Loaf, 60- Prism, and my latest addition 62- Brooks and Dunn.

Fic is:Here starting with CH 19

Comment

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
                            I look forward to it, Ever.

FYI, I have it in my mind to update my 'Christmas with McKay' fic. We'll see what happens.
                            Updated.
                            Chapter 2

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X