No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The episode where Rodney attempts to propose to Katie makes me cringe...
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I also remember hearing that at one point they were considering having Rodney and Katie start a family (by accident) but that when Rachel announced she was pregnant, they dropped the idea, thinking one pregnancy was enough for the season.

Thank goodness!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I was so relieved after Rodney and Katie broke up, I mean Katie is nice but like everyone said they had no chemistry at all.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
          I also remember hearing that at one point they were considering having Rodney and Katie start a family (by accident) but that when Rachel announced she was pregnant, they dropped the idea, thinking one pregnancy was enough for the season.

Thank goodness!
          Yes, you heard correctly.
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post

Thank goodness!
            Yes thank god I would've hated that
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

If only they had gone with Laura/Rodney instead of Katie/Rodney... how different SGA would have been. Jennifer/Rodney might not have happened... And I love the Jennifer/Rodney pairing, at least the idea of it, the relationship on screen I liked but not more than that. I even could have seen Jennifer/Ronon then or not, I don't know... the possibilities are endless. So I think that's saying a lot, even for me. I wonder what would have happened.
                If only I had days of 48 hours instead of 24. I'd have time to write an entire story about that.

Comment

Jper, I've long said, I needed another hour in the day and another day in the week. It would give me all sorts of time to write and do everything I need to.
                  sigpic

Comment

I could of seen Cadman and Rodney too it's one of my AU
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Comment

Cadman is so great at those sly/flirty glances.

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                          Cadman is so great at those sly/flirty glances.
                          Not only at glances...

Comment

WHY, WHY DID THEY CUT THAT?!!! This needed to be in the episode! This ship would have been so...explosive!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                                WHY, WHY DID THEY CUT THAT?!!! This needed to be in the episode! This ship would have been so...explosive!
                                A tap dancing explosives expert and a brilliant physicist? It would have been awesome!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X