Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Oh, I'll love you forever for making that vid! They're my favorite ship on SGA as well!
    Aww, thank you! I'm glad you liked it.

Comment

It really is amazingly well done.

Have you skimmed through the previous pages for the flip side of that kiss? There's a few more behind the scenes pics of them that are adorable.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't aware of behind the scenes pics before I found this thread and when I did I was like "OMG this is amazing but why it wasn't in tv series!?" So then I felt like making a vid for them.

And it's always nice to see these pics again and again.

Comment

As I understand it, that was a cut scene. I probably would have paid good money to see that scene.
            sigpic

Comment

I love this ship...it's something of a guilty pleasure

As far as I was aware, the kissing pics were Jaime demonstrating to David how she would grab a guy and kiss them, so that he could better prepare for the McBeckett kiss.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

That's what I originally thought, but Jper heard something different. Either way works for me.
                sigpic

Comment

Could be true but I thought it was alternative ending scenes where Laura end up with Rodney instead of Carson or something like that.

Comment

That would make every one of my fangurl dreams come true. *sigh*

Or at least the McCadman shippy ones.
                    sigpic

Comment

As I understand it, that was a cut scene. I probably would have paid good money to see that scene.
                      That's what I originally thought, but Jper heard something different. Either way works for me.
                      Originally posted by the9iha View Post
                      Could be true but I thought it was alternative ending scenes where Laura end up with Rodney instead of Carson or something like that.
                      If I recall correctly it's a scene they had filmed but never showed because they thought Rodney and Laura had no chemistry together. Yeah I know, how someone could think that.......
                      So it's definitely filmed. And I would definitely pitch in with some money to see that as well.

If I recall correctly they talk about it in the comments section / commentary on the DVD for season two, for the episode Duet. But it's been soo long since I've watched the DVDs, let alone listened to the commentary. I wish there were more hours in a day.
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

First off, they thought Rodney and Katie had chemistry together? What were they thinking?

Secondly, I so need to watch the commentaries now. Tomorrow I'm putting in the dvd. The kids are due home any time now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rodney and Katie had zero chemistry.
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

And that's the truth!
                            sigpic

Comment

Maybe they thought it was funny? But in the end it was only painful.
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I don't know what they were thinking. Maybe trying to explore the "softer" side of Rodney.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X