Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Love them! Esp the first one
    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

I totally forgot to post it yesterday but it was Jamie Ray's birthday yesterday. Hope she had a happy 32nd!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I feel better now. So glad this thread wasn't lost in the ether!
        sigpic

Comment

I am Matt Silver 3k, and I am bumping this thread to throw my support of this hilariously awesome ship in the ring. McKay is awesome, and Cadman is awesome. They're awesome in scenes together. It's sort of a "one plus one equals two" math equation that shouldn't be disputed. I do like me some McKeller too, but damn it all if I kinda wish there was some more Cadman appearances and some sort of relationship building between snarky scientist and tap-dancing explosive expert. Ah well, this stuff happens. But, professional dweller be my middle name (It's sort of a default mode for fans, eh?), and I say... "What could've been..."
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Yay! Another McCadman shipper! Personally, this is my favorite ship on all of SGA. I so wish we had more McCadman fun than the two episodes but we can't win them all!
            sigpic

Comment

Yay! Another McCadman shipper! Personally, this is my favorite ship on all of SGA. I so wish we had more McCadman fun than the two episodes but we can't win them all!
              We can with justified use of time travel... Hmm...
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Slightly off topic, but maybe this could help?

I mean, we need a time machine, right?
                manip done by Methosivanhoe
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

If only that scene would ever get released somehow...
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

If only! Probably never will though.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok, we all know the picture! *luffs the picture* How do you suppose they got there? I mean, it was supposed to be part of Duet and obviously the end of Duet, but what is the context of it?

Why oh why would she be kissing on him if she was supposedly so attracted to Carson?

I'm seriously considering rewriting Duet so that picture makes sense.
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...eyandLaura.jpg

Ok, we all know the picture! *luffs the picture* How do you suppose they got there? I mean, it was supposed to be part of Duet and obviously the end of Duet, but what is the context of it?

Why oh why would she be kissing on him if she was supposedly so attracted to Carson?

I'm seriously considering rewriting Duet so that picture makes sense.
                            Oh, I can see this happening. At the end of the episode.

McKay and Cadman are alone in the infirmary after everyone left.

McKay (his usual whining tone): You made me kiss Carson.

Cadman only grins.

McKay: Carson! Of all people...

Cadman: Oh McKay, drop it already.
                            She rolls her eyes.

McKay jumps of his bed, stalks over to her bed. Cadman, who anticipated this, has left her bed, too. Now they are opposite each other glaring at each other.

McKay: Wasn't torturing me while you were in MY head enough for you? Now you have to continue harassing me.

Cadman: For your info, McKay, I am an extremely good kisser.

McKay: What has that to do with anything? (Huffs indignantly.)

Cadman: Well you're obviously attracted to me...

McKay: I am not!

Cadman: Yes you are.

McKay: No, I...

Cadman pulls him close at his shirt and kisses him...

Well, or something like that!

Comment

Oh, I like that a lot! So had not thought of something like that happening.

*evil wannabe fanfic writer ponders*

Hmmmmmm.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, I like that a lot! So had not thought of something like that happening.

*evil wannabe fanfic writer ponders*

Hmmmmmm.
                                Not to mention the dream-scene possibility.

Or the "I'll prove that I am a good kisser" possibility.

Or the lets try kissing to switch our minds possibility if the operation was indeed successful, but Rodney was in Cadman's body and vice verse.

Or more. I am sure I could come up with more convo, better convo, better description, and more possibilities if it wasn't 1 AM and I wasn't this passive, tired and lazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X