No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a behind the scenes shot. Jper knows the story better than me. We talked about it about a page ago. I must have used that shot in 3? of my sigs.

And as for fanfic. Aside from everything be LE McMurrey, these are three of my favs. Habit Routine Practice Circumstancial Evidence More than Just Friends

There's more, but those are some of my favorites!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      If you click it, it's a thumbnail, you'll get a larger version. Just didn't want to waste all my PB-bandwidth again, had problems with it last month and had to use IS instead.

And it's a promo picture.
      ahhh, thanks! Too bad they only used it as a promo pic. I would have loved to see that onscreen!
      sigpic

Comment

I'll have to check those titles out!! Thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

And check out these posts for all the discussion about the picture:
          I just realized I never stopped by here to establish my love for this couple. I'd have loved seeing Rodney and Laura together instead of Katie and Rodney. A lot of sparks between McKay and Cadman IMO.

And I love this picture (from S2E4 Duet)
          Spoiler:
          Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
          Hi Jper!

Ooooh! I likey this thread I made a sig too a while back with that smoking hot picture of 'the kiss' cut from Duet...

I had a vague idea that I may try and write some McCadman fics, but I've not really got any idea where to start
          Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          I've gotten a lot of caps from there. It's got everything from SGA and SG-1. Love it. It just doesn't have this one.
          http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...eyandLaura.jpg
          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          ah yes, so where did they get this particular cap from anyways

This is the only woman i've ever seen Rodney have any kind of chemistry with *shrugs*
          Ah no, because to our great displeasure that never really happened because PTB were ************* and *********** and ********* and ******* as to not include the scene in the episode/show because they, those ******, *****, *********** and ****** thought they had no chemistry

Did I mention how shocked I was, like a million times this: , that they didn't saw it? Those ******

Jasper (Never to be taken too seriously, at least not today, except of course about that picture *faints*)

And I found another screencaps site with not that much caps, but better quality. Here. However I always forget about it and go to stargatesg1971.com She/He has other sites as well. I came across some sometime ago.

J.
          GateWorld. It's in the right bottom corner of the pic.

EDIT/
          See here on GateWorld.

Or here is the pic I uploaded to my PB-account, in the largest size I could find it:
          Spoiler:
          Yeah I know that silly I meant where did GW get the pic from
          Well it's listed with the promo-pics so I guess from one of TPTW or from SciFi or MGM or something like that, IDK, where do they get the promo-pics? I wasn't around here when S2 was airing, never heard of SGA then. (As I live in Belgium where they are years and years behind. )
          Well, I got the pic from a McCadman LJ community. I imagine it's a behind the scenes thing. It's almost the same pose as when "Laura" kisses Carson. It could have been something like that.

I still say thanks to LE McMurrey for turning me onto the ship. Lotsa chemistry in that ship!
          Actually it's not behind the scenes, in it's a joke or something... TPTB really had it filmed and just did not go with it because they did not see the chemistry. (See rant above.) So it's more behind the scenes like that...
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Thanks Jper!!! I'll check those out now!
            sigpic

Comment

And check out these posts for all the discussion about the picture:
              Thank you!!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I can't believe they didn't think these too had chemistry! It's all OVER the place!! It's so obvious in their glances, the banter.....how much more obvious do they need to be??
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rayna View Post
                  Thanks Jper!!! I'll check those out now!
                  Thank you!!
                  You're welcome and I know for sure now they had it filmed because they talk about it in the audio commentaries on the DVD.

However still don't know where GW got the pic because the scene itself although being filmed has never been released. Maybe someone will leak it someday. Please? Pretty please?

Comment

Maybe someday in a director cut version of the episode too
                    sigpic

Comment

I can't believe they didn't think these too had chemistry! It's all OVER the place!! It's so obvious in their glances, the banter.....how much more obvious do they need to be??
                      TPTB wouldn't know chemistry if it came up and slapped them in the face
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, you know how I think about this. See posts above.

But they did see it between Rodney and Jennifer. So while I agree they didn't saw it here, they had that... Although then they did mess it up... Anyway, that's another thread.
                        I do find it hard to believe they didn't see it here.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Rodney and Laura had spice and sass. That's what I loved about it. Imagine if we had a whole ENTIRE season of that?
                            sigpic

Comment

But they did see it between Rodney and Jennifer. So while I agree they didn't saw it here, they had that... Although then they did mess it up... Anyway, that's another thread.
                              I do find it hard to believe they didn't see it here.
                              We'll have to agree to disagree here

Rodney and Laura had spice and sass. That's what I loved about it. Imagine if we had a whole ENTIRE season of that?
                              Oh didn't they just, She was spunky, she was ready for him, she could put him in his place, I think she would have been good for him
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh didn't they just, She was spunky, she was ready for him, she could put him in his place, I think she would have been good for him
                                Good god ya! She liked him. I think she couldn't believe she liked him but she did non-the-less. It was so hysterical. Laura was so in love with Rodney
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X