Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critical Mass Caps:

Comment

heee I've been watching youtube stuff on a recent con with Paul McGillion and what he said of the actress playing Cadman...he said "she's nice" then..."she's lovely actually..." with that...look...lmao

watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI3C4...elated&search=

Comment

Yay!! Some Laura/Carson love I've been asking my sister to help me make these pairing chibiatures for a sig I want to make. She made the Carson Chibiature back in season 1 and I made the Laura chibiature... a week or so ago. I asked her to combine them and she changed lauras outfit so the pairing one is the one she put together, just laura is the one I made (my sister goes my RogueDragon if you know her from other places on the net just as deviantart and mcweir-central...)

Comment

cute and I think PM supports our ship

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
            About this ship on the show

Spoiler:
            Carson said it didn't work out. Blamed it on their first kiss being Rodney. They did make a nice looking couple!
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 23 September 2006, 11:18 AM.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

My post:
              Spoiler:
              Sorry to hear about this guys... I really liked Cadman/Beckett. I had preference, but they were canon and cool couple. It's unfortunate, they're no longer together.
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

=[
                Spoiler:
                they are no more.. that SUCKS... ='[

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

god I hate stargate right now.

Comment

seriously... =[ One of the only CAnon ships..and... yeah.. =[

Comment

Hey, at least it WAS canon!
                      Spoiler:
                      Carson said that Rodney was their FIRST kiss, so something did happen there, at least for a little while. I'm just satisfied that they mentioned her and we have some closure on the relationship So all of my Carson/Laura art will just take place before they broke up!!

Comment

I wouldn't give up hope yet guys
                        Spoiler:
                        Shep said he should give her a call. It sounded like Carson missed her, but maybe she was reposted somewhere else and they decided against a long distance thing. Maybe when they get back to Atlantis they can try and work things out.
                        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Lets hope aaobuttons.. =[ Cuz I mean...
                          Spoiler:
                          I thought they were perfect for eachother...

Comment

also...
                            Spoiler:
                            even if they did break up, it sounds like they don't hate each other, but both decided it wouldn't work out. which is better than I originally thought it would turn out (please note that my first laura/carson fanart was of carson holding a dieing laura) and not to mention
                            Spoiler:
                            other rumors of a possible death....

Comment

My main qualm is...

Spoiler:
                              it ended with a whimper, not a bang. I would have, I know this sounds bad, prefered her dying as an alternative. I probably would have hated them more, bawled like a baby but it would have been a bang! Here's hoping they get back together... somehow

Comment

I wrote a fic set after The Return because I had to fix...things...

Domestic Blindness
                                Carson gets a couple of surprises after the events of The Return. Minor spoilers. Rated PG.

Comment

Working...
                                X