No announcement yet.

Dr.Carson Beckett / Lt. Laura Cadman Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately even sizing them down to 50x50 doesn't work for deviant art...it's too big as a file.

anyway just giving a shout out that the link to my Beckett/Cadman vid has changed. So that means you clicky here instead.

Comment

ok finally an icon that LJ will accept not my best, but i'll try to fix it up a bit

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
        ok finally an icon that LJ will accept not my best, but i'll try to fix it up a bit

ooh, that's awesome very pretty, I really like how you put it together

Comment

just saw what you posted in the mcweir thread. and for Misbegotten

Spoiler:
          as you said it is Beckett ep and I hope to see Cadman too!

if not, I at least want Carson to mention her with a sly grin or something.

Comment

From the interview with Paul McGillion on the main part of this site.

GW: Any chance of Beckett continuing his relationship with Cadman this year, or seeing signs of that in the dialogue even if she doesn't show up?

PM: I don't know, as of yet. I don't know. It would be nice, that's for sure. And if it's not Cadman, let's get somebody else.
            aaaand a tag fic I found for Misbegotten - spoilers for that ep and amusement factor very great. Makes up for the disappointment I felt while wartching the ep.

Red Metal Pegasus Bikini by chasingkerouac, my LJ buddy

Comment

Hi all, I had originally thought about making this sig a while ago right after Caz posted the manip, but I never did. But after Irresitable, I felt the need to finish it.

What do you think? I'm not sure if I'll use it becuase it may not be apropriate, what do you think??

Comment

LOL nebulan thank you for putting my heart at ease! And I will point out that Beckett upon being asked by Lucius said he liked women so there!

Comment

So do you think the sig would be appropriate to use?

Also, I need some help on a comic idea. The idea was actually from a McWeir picture I was doing, and was originally going to be mcweir, but I decided the concept fit carson and laura better... so what I need an idea of is something (preferrably rediculous and comical) that Laura would ask of Carson and he wouldn't want. for example, if anyone here as heard the 'song' by Weird Al "Albecurque" There's one part where his wife asks something like "sweetie, do you wanna join the columbia record club? whoah baby, I'm not ready for that kind of commitment!"
                  Something silly like that. Maybe something girly that laura would ask carson to do?

Comment

I'm thinking.

meanwhile, Caz has made an avvie and a couple of sigs/banners for your appraisal. Inspired by the Man of La Mancha Medley as sung by Scott Bakula (incidently, at the time he sang it he was playing a character called Beckett).

Comment

I'm thinking.

meanwhile, Caz has made an avvie and a couple of sigs/banners for your appraisal. Inspired by the Man of La Mancha Medley as sung by Scott Bakula (incidently, at the time he sang it he was playing a character called Beckett).

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1.../heavenbec.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...s/wingsbec.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...wingswings.jpg

Lol! yay for quantum leap (I didn't know sam sang in the series, I must have missed that episode)
                      They look great, I especially love both the sigs

for the comic RogueDragon suggested I do something military, that cadman asks beckett to do... I was thinking maybe she asks him to join the athosian aerobics class or maybe the atlantian polarbear club... lol, any thoughts? I've got the comic half drawn

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                        Lol! yay for quantum leap (I didn't know sam sang in the series, I must have missed that episode)
                        They look great, I especially love both the sigs

for the comic RogueDragon suggested I do something military, that cadman asks beckett to do... I was thinking maybe she asks him to join the athosian aerobics class or maybe the atlantian polarbear club... lol, any thoughts? I've got the comic half drawn
                        Sam sang an awful lot lol so there's a lot of episodes to be missed there. In particular, the line used in my sigs and icon were from Man of La Mancha. Sorry for the OT... Sam sang an Elvis song, a John Lennon song, one or two of Scott Bakula's own.

Something military I agree. But huzzah to the polar bear club! LOL

Comment

Sam sang an awful lot lol so there's a lot of episodes to be missed there. In particular, the line used in my sigs and icon were from Man of La Mancha. Sorry for the OT... Sam sang an Elvis song, a John Lennon song, one or two of Scott Bakula's own.

Something military I agree. But huzzah to the polar bear club! LOL
                          lol! that's right, I remember the Elvis episode now, he sang "amazing grace" in that one.

hmm... but what? I have no creativity! I'm no writer, I just draw :[

Comment

I went with "polar bear club"

Click for full sized:

Comment

hahah very amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                                ROTFL

Brilliant!!
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X