No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking forward to reading your fic audreysmagic. As all this lot know the college computers block fanfiction.net so I have to wait until I get home...

Hey everyone! Today's the big day and I'm really nervous. At 1pm this afternoon I'm going to be singing.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Good stuff audreysmagic
      Thanks so much! I keep getting comments about how
      Spoiler:
      the scene in Radek's office felt a bit awkward with Rodney's lack of tact and John's interrogation.... It makes me happy, because that's exactly how I wanted it to feel, teh awkward.... :-D Shep might have been more graceful if he wasn't so surprised, but, hey, some of the Sheppard Brigade also tends to feel he's the Perfect Gentleman at all times, and well...da boy is human.

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
      I'm looking forward to reading your fic audreysmagic. As all this lot know the college computers block fanfiction.net so I have to wait until I get home...

Hey everyone! Today's the big day and I'm really nervous. At 1pm this afternoon I'm going to be singing.

Good luck with the singing! And if you like, I can email/pm the story....
      sigpic
      Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Good luck Allestian

Comment

Okay everyone, I just posted the last chapter of "When True Love Counts" out on Fanfic. We have had 25 reviews so far, not too bad, not all from people we know either

This is Radek and Elizabeth finding "When True Love Counts" out on fanfic and they can't believe someone posted their story.

This is why we wrote the fic, they are so cute!

And I think Radek and Elizabeth agree we did a good job!

And now onto "Soulmates"
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
            Well, the ship fic is done!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3278463/1/
            Nice fic audreysmagic. Yeah, the doorway scene may have been awkward but it worked for the way you set the story up and awkward moments like that do happen.

Now you just got to get the two of them
            Spoiler:
            Together

I am looking forward to the continuation after we finally get to see the Return part 2.

Allestian, I hope everything went well for you on Friday!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Rosehawk;6079936]Nice fic audreysmagic. Yeah, the doorway scene may have been awkward but it worked for the way you set the story up and awkward moments like that do happen.
              QUOTE]

Thanks so much! Glad you liked it...I usually do more hearts and flowers, but the ep wouldn't let me. :-D But come Return 2, you know it's gonna happen!

The pics are great...heh, and I have a looooong bus trip home after my visit with the fiancee, so plenty of time to think of captions!

sigpic

Comment

Our caps comp is a great favourite

Comment

Speaking of cap comps, we're about due for another one

sigpic

Comment

Elizabeth: I kid you not, it was...this big
                    Radek: I REALLY don't want to know

Comment

Just a quick off topic thought here. What's everyones Favourite Christmas Song, it can be Carol or song that's heard on the radio every year. Mine are I Believe in Father Christmas by Greg Lake and Fairytale of New York by The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl. I like cynical Christmas Songs, you can tell can't you

Comment

Just a quick off topic thought here. What's everyones Favourite Christmas Song, it can be Carol or song that's heard on the radio every year. Mine are I Believe in Father Christmas by Greg Lake and Fairytale of New York by The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl. I like cynical Christmas Songs, you can tell can't you
                        Are you going to give us a wonderful Zelenka/Weir Christmas moment with this? (Am I hinting loud enough )

I don't have a favorite, I was a music major before I changed to a business major and really just like all Christmas music; fun, serious, wintery.....though I tend to like the rich full instrumental versions of Christmas music more than the vocal versions.

Okay....... if I really have to choose - it Would be the Snoopy vs the Red Baron Christmas song - I don't know the exact name or who sang it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I hadn't thought about Radek + Elizabeth = Mistletoe yet, I'm up to my ears in a mad fic challenge at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            instrumental versions of Christmas music more than the vocal versions.

Okay....... if I really have to choose - it Would be the Snoopy vs the Red Baron Christmas song - I don't know the exact name or who sang it.
                            Rosehawk, my dear! :-D That's one of my favorites too, so I always love seeing it get a nod....

And I'm rooting for shippy Xmas fic, too....

Hmm...must return to thought on captions.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Elizabeth: I kid you not, it was...this big
                              Radek: I REALLY don't want to know
                              Heh, good one.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Err, you right cap, got to think of a cap, hummm lets see....

Elizabeth: Let's see, on one had we could go with itching powder, on the other we could put shaving cream in his shoes.
                                Radek: I don't know Elizabeth, putting itching powder in Ronan's pants could get us hurt. He's alot bigger than Colonel Sheppard or Rodney.

Originally posted by audreysmagic
                                That's one of my favorites too, so I always love seeing it get a nod....
                                Now I can't get the song out of my head..... LOL

Humm, maybe I can see about a Christmas story for Elizabeth and Radek. I have been having to do some research on the Czech Republic for my youth group and need to have something Czech chrismassy for our next meeting. Christmas story should be a blend of two cultures and include mistletoe
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X