Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wraithbait.com is definitely the way to go for that

Comment

The bit that I've read seems ok for fanfiction I posted my Sex, Violence and Bad Language Lorne piece on ff and no-one's complained yet and it was a lot steamier, in fact I fogged up the monitor as I was typing

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        The bit that I've read seems ok for fanfiction I posted my Sex, Violence and Bad Language Lorne piece on ff and no-one's complained yet and it was a lot steamier, in fact I fogged up the monitor as I was typing
        Okay, I am going to check out your Lorne story and then see which way is best. Maybe I can get by with an M since it is not hardcore just alot of.....well you know
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 15 October 2006, 10:50 AM.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Okay, I am going to check out your Lorne story and then see which way is best. Maybe I can get by with an M since it is not hardcore just alot of.....well you know
          It's under the title 100 Themes Challenge Number 105 Opposites Attract

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            It's under the title 100 Themes Challenge Number 105 Opposites Attract
            Found it. Nice story, will never look at Lorne the same way again
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rosehawk

What's up with LiveJournal that it won't let you post? I was gonna suggest one of the fan groups on there as a place for posting your fic.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus View Post
                What's up with LiveJournal that it won't let you post? I was gonna suggest one of the fan groups on there as a place for posting your fic.
                Not sure why. It just wouldn't let me give a response, not sure if it my computer or not because I am having the same problem with another website. I should check it out again, sometimes it just take time and patience to figure these things out.
                sigpic

Comment

Found it. Nice story, will never look at Lorne the same way again
                  Me neither, the senario will always run through my head when I see him on screen

Comment

Hello just popping in with a bit of WTLC news. I popped on and gave the story a review for every chapter (hehe) and I also changed the settings of our RALFers fanfiction account so that the story can now receive anonymous reviews.

Still hoping to make some fanart.

Comment

Okay, story is posted, let me know what you think.
                      The challenge was to keep it tastefully kinky, with an emphasis on tasteful.

The link takes you to Wraithbait, just go to ship pairings, Weir/Zelenka. Title is New Pleasures, New Delights. Couldn't get the link to go direct to the story.

http://websearch.cs.com/cs/boomframe...ithbait.com%2F
                      sigpic

Comment

Very well done Rosehawk, very tastefully done and a very nice story

Comment

We almost have a nice wee bundle of Zelenka/Weir fics now ay? Nice story Rosehawk.

Quick Reply refusing to work for anyone else or is it just me it's taken a dislike to?

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus View Post
                            We almost have a nice wee bundle of Zelenka/Weir fics now ay? Nice story Rosehawk.

Quick Reply refusing to work for anyone else or is it just me it's taken a dislike to?
                            It's happening everywhere

Comment

Thanks you guys!!!!!

Reefgirl, silverdamascus, I now have you to blame for getting me into writing fanfiction, something I thought that I would never do!

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                              Hello just popping in with a bit of WTLC news. I popped on and gave the story a review for every chapter (hehe) and I also changed the settings of our RALFers fanfiction account so that the story can now receive anonymous reviews.

Still hoping to make some fanart.
                              Thanks HyperCaz. We have had at least one person following the story and that person has been pretty positive about it.

Can hardly wait to see some of your fanart!!!!
                              Last edited by Rosehawk; 17 October 2006, 04:31 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks you guys!!!!!

Reefgirl, silverdamascus, I now have you to blame for getting me into writing fanfiction, something I thought that I would never do!
                                Everyone has the ability in them, you just have to let it out

Comment

Working...
                                X