Rodney McKay/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cute fic!

although the end made me sad! poor rodney.

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Helenmagnus: great fic! You are right, there should have been a kiss!

Elly: Don't be sad...Rodney and Sam are still alive! That's why I love those time travel fic. You can start all over again!
      You should mention your great TLM icons...

Dropping my Two of you and one me chapter four here!
      Last edited by Leliana McKay; 17 March 2008, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Chapter 4 was awsome Leliana i cant wait for the next

I so wish they had put a kiss between Sam & Rodney in TLM that would have been so sweet i hope in season 5 we get one evan if it's just a little one that would rock
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Omg, what a cute fic, helenmagnus!! That's what I was imagining should have happened. Or what will happen (should happen) randomly in "Search and Rescue" next season. Write more soon!

OMG and TLM was so sad, but the S/R was unforgivably adorable. SOOO cute.

Btw, great chap, leliana
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone i'll write another soon stay tuned
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Oooh, oooh! I just posted a new chapter of my S/R fic "If Only..."
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                Oooh, oooh! I just posted a new chapter of my S/R fic "If Only..."
                omgz i love this chapter! hurry up and update!

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

Thank you! I'll have an update soon
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

oh, two sam/rodney wallpapers over at http://community.livejournal.com/space_lemon/

Comment

ellymelly i love your wallpapers and icons there great great work
                      sigpic

Comment

thank you

i can't wait to see what we get out of the next season. there's at least two episodes and i hear that
                        Spoiler:
                        sam and rodney fly a puddlejumper together. which should be interesting!

Comment

Luv the wallpapers!!
                          Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                          thank you

i can't wait to see what we get out of the next season. there's at least two episodes and i hear that
                          Spoiler:
                          sam and rodney fly a puddlejumper together. which should be interesting!
                          Spoiler:
                          A PJ (puddlejumper...hehe it never occurred to me until now that it could be called that )? Muahaha... I wonder if that's from "Search and Rescue"? B/c apparently the teams have to run back to the jumpers to try to escape from Michael on the planet where they got trapped. But then again...I think they get captured

Spoiler:
                          Oh, I forgot to squee about the PJ thing.
                          *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hmm. Hopefully it'll end up with nearly-naked!Sam like it did the last time they shared a Jumper alone...
                            sigpic
                            http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

lol mimzy *squees as well*

Cory Holmes - we can only hope!!! i'm sure rodney will spout off some comment to that effect!

Comment

OMg, Cory, you just made me think of something...

...I wonder if they're doing the Sam/Rodney jumper thing again as sort of a "follow-up" to GUP? PJs are going to become some sort of a theme w/ them
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X