No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eek!!! another McKay's Girl!! with the apostrophe too! I'm a clone!

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
      I saw that earlier, and I thought maybe something had happened to your old GW account so you started a new one! (I noticed the post number was fewer) Okay, who fired up the Rodney Cloning Machine when McKay's girl was standing too close?

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
      McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
      Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
      McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Fly-by Sam/Rodney fic recommendation:

"Daedalus Rebound"

Cute story, plus it ties in nicely with Siege pt 2. Read it!

Comment

Another really short fic fom the same author of "Daedalus Rebound"

A Long Night

Enjoy

Awwwwwww

Comment

Y'know, I did a jokey Sam/McKay fic once. I'd almost forgotten about it. Not one of my better bits and it was sandwiched in between two far more insane sequences, but if you like, you can check it out. It's the second story down.

I've been thinking of trying a more serious story, but I need to find the right angle first. They're a tricky couple and while that makes them all the more interesting to write, it means (for me anyway) that you have to be twice as careful in HOW you tell the tale. I'll kick around some ideas and see what happens.

Comment

All this good fic has made me think about what I could write, that no one else has. (My plot bunnies have a tendency to either be hand-me-downs or get bunny-napped before I can finish them...) Has anyone seen any fic out there about Rodney's third visit to the SGC, when he was getting ready to leave for Atlantis? I'm sure he must have sought out Sam, and found her if she was there. I would have liked to have seen some interaction between them, their final goodbye, so to speak, before he leaves for Atlantis.

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
              McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
              Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
              McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Queen's Command had a flashback to their goodbye scene, but it's a bit hard to tell how much was memory and how much was Rodney's... embroidery.

Comment

*rasp, rasp, hack*

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                    Haha! That is great! Hahahaha. She is a newbie hey!

Comment

Well it's gone seriously quiet on this thread - where is everybody?? Time for some more action, I think.
                      Anybody found any more fic?? Hellloooooo? I'm working on part 3 of Arrested Development but it could be a while.
                      "Dad, what's the blowhole for?"
                      "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Originally posted by McKay'sGirl
                        Well it's gone seriously quiet on this thread - where is everybody?? Time for some more action, I think.
                        Anybody found any more fic?? Hellloooooo? I'm working on part 3 of Arrested Development but it could be a while.
                        What do you mean Part 3 Arrested Development? Is this fanfic? or what?

Comment

Pictures speaks a thousand words.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                            What do you mean Part 3 Arrested Development? Is this fanfic? or what?
                            Yup, a Sam/McKay established r'ship. Links on top of previous page.
                            "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Love the pics, especially the first one - he looks so spaced out

Comment

There's a new Sam/Rodney fic on GW fanfic
                                Schrodingers Astrophysicist by Geonn
                                http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...physicist.html

Comment

Working...
                                X