• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
    He's a geek, geeks don't get girls

I didn't mind the brotherhood to much, i was more focused on the story
    I loved The Brotherhood- great story, great ep. That
    :"I'm off to bed"
    :"Which one"
    comment just bugged me. I loved how Rodney couldn't see the signs and then panicked when he next talked to her.

Comment

I don't remember him saying that

But i'll take your word for it, poor Rodney hopeless with women

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
        I don't remember him saying that
        Yup, said it about twenty minutes in.
        But i'll take your word for it, poor Rodney hopeless with women
        And he's all the more endearing for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
          I loved The Brotherhood- great story, great ep. That
          :"I'm off to bed"
          :"Which one"
          comment just bugged me. I loved how Rodney couldn't see the signs and then panicked when he next talked to her.
          What also bugged me is when Rodney says "I don't know what to do" and Sheppard says "You don't know what to do?." Kind of made me cringe.
          Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
            What also bugged me is when Rodney says "I don't know what to do" and Sheppard says "You don't know what to do?." Kind of made me cringe.
            Lol, yes, it did.....Shep wasn't very sensitive.....

Comment

A little OT, but I had an idea for a STAKS vid. It would be alot of fun to see all of Shep's kirking moments set to the "You're So Vain" song by Carly Simon (I believe). I have absolutely no ability in that department, so if anyone would like to try it please do! That song just seems to fit kirking so well.

I am encouraged by S3 reports. I would really like to see (as has been mentioned here before) an attractive woman's advances rejected by Sheppard. I think it would show that Sheppard is capable of saying "no" and can be a gentleman. That would do alot to correct the impression he's giving right now.

Later,
              Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

"You're so vain" is a great idea for a video.

I'd rather not see Sheppard have yet another woman throw herself at him. I think they'll probably pretend the past kirking didn't happen. I don't know what will redeem him in my eyes.

Comment

I might even consider forgivness if sheppard told one of these space sluts to get lost

Good diea for a music vid

We should mail a copy the TPTB

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
                    A little OT, but I had an idea for a STAKS vid. It would be alot of fun to see all of Shep's kirking moments set to the "You're So Vain" song by Carly Simon (I believe). I have absolutely no ability in that department, so if anyone would like to try it please do! That song just seems to fit kirking so well.

I am encouraged by S3 reports. I would really like to see (as has been mentioned here before) an attractive woman's advances rejected by Sheppard. I think it would show that Sheppard is capable of saying "no" and can be a gentleman. That would do alot to correct the impression he's giving right now.

Later,
                    Royal
                    That is a great idea! Unfortuantly I to have about as much talent in that department as I do tusks on my face (what the? *shakes head*).

Comment

A little OT, but I had an idea for a STAKS vid. It would be alot of fun to see all of Shep's kirking moments set to the "You're So Vain" song by Carly Simon (I believe). Later,
                      Royal
                      I so wish someone would do that one! *ROTFLMAO*

Comment

Later,
                        Royal
                        How can he be vain when he never sees it coming? Maybe in S3 he'll get a clue.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                          How can he be vain when he never sees it coming? Maybe in S3 he'll get a clue.
                          LOL, he does seem to be broadsided by it most of the time, but I think Shep is aware of his charms. For example, in "Aurora"
                          Spoiler:
                          he noted that his charm usually worked or seomthing along those lines
                          . The song just hits on the "idea' of kirking pretty nicely and it would just be so funny to see the images against the song.

Hopefully we'll find an available vid maker soon. There's gonna be loads of green and praise in the deal lol.

Later,
                          Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                            Good point- although we don't entirly want "bring back season one Shep" because we want him to have character development this time.
                            Indeed!! I just want who I thought Shep was back

The man is gorgeous! At first he had a charming boyish personality to go with the boyish look. Now, he's the "Babe Magnet". It's like you meet someone who is just beautiful and they seem great. Then they lose their beauty when some of their more unflattering personality slips through. That is what has happen to me with Shep. It's harder to see his boyish charm and he has lost the adorable factor for me. If he had been able to show some control it would have been a different story. Honestly, Inferno really was the one of the worst episodes for Shep. Whether he had genuine interest in the "hot" blond or was just razzing McKay makes no difference to me. It was just the whole attitude that was ugly and completely unattractive.

I'm still hopefull for the next season though.

Comment

I though he was lovely on the outside, didn't know much about the inside- but had hopes for a nice guy there (and he seemed like one), until Sanctuary and then a couple of comments in The Brotherhood (you just don't say things like that to a guy who has trouble with women).....he was a complete idiot. He has yet to redeem himself for me and I haven't even gotten to the really bad Kirking/nastyness.
                              But *sigh* can't even enjoy the cute guy part of him at the moment.

Except his smiley. It's really cute.

Comment

I'd like to see a woman throw herself at Sheppard, Sheppard go forth, Sheppard catch nasty alien bug, and Sheppard forevermore vow never to get it on with a woman of unknown medical character!

...And keep his promise.
                                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Working...
                                X