No announcement yet.

Capt. Dave Kleinman/Kirby Morrow Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to this, he belongs to imhotep.

http://www.chevron26.com/mythology/esymbol.html

Sharpie?

Comment

Nice find Blue I knew there was a site out there like that. And Sharpies are permanent markers, basically a black felt pen.

Comment

Looks like someone's added some more pics to Kirby's IMDB page. Some very hot promo shots, some funny funny behind-the-scenes ones and then some from an anime con. Yikes. Stargate fandom is going to seem incredibly bland by comparison. lol Although I dunno, maybe he's the type who likes having young girls parading about in bikinis and throwing themselves at him.

Oooo, and look, a Kirby Morrow fan site! Did I not see that before or did I just forget to link to it? Hmmm... old age is catching up fast.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          Oh I can do more...
          "You Sunk My Battleship".

BUAHAHAHHAHA

<I runs>

Where's the "Girl on the other console" thread.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Lol, nice caption. He goes to conventions (albeit anime ones).

Comment

Yeah, I've been reading over some interviews with him. Bet he has some stories to tell.

Too bad he's still so minor, Atlantis-wise. Might be fun to try and get him to show up at the Vancouver con just to hang out or something. Or go to the GW party. *wistful sigh* From all accounts, he's a fun, wacky guy in person.

Comment

Ooh, I'll have to find some of those interviews.

Comment

Yummy banner. He's very photogenic for someone who's usually stuck in a sound studio. *grumble* He'd better show up in more on screen stuff, dangit.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Yummy banner. He's very photogenic for someone who's usually stuck in a sound studio. *grumble* He'd better show up in more on screen stuff, dangit.
                    Preachin' to the choir.

Comment

Oooh Yum I need a few more thunks to while away the hours

Comment

*squeals with delight!* how did I miss this thread?! HOW? *little tears of joy* People who know who Kleinman is! This is beautiful!

I remember at the end of season one I was checking out Kirby's IMDB.com page when I was going on a funk to see how many VAs (voice actors) shared the ____ # of shows with other certain VAs. And there I saw: guest appearance, SG-1 Then, low and behold: ATLANTIS!

But by the time Seige III rolled around I had forgotten... until he came on and joy spread throughout my living room! And as a minor character-who I would like to see something happen to. Heck! If Walter can get more time, Dave can!! (SoulSpinder<<---wants to write a story sometime featuring Lourne, Walter, and Kleinman. )

So now I am all happy. Which reminds me. Must send screenshots I took to that girl's fansite. And, LOVE the comment of "They sunk my battleship!" priceless.
                        "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

No Man's Land. Anybody got any caps of him?

Spoiler:
                          Hehehehe, that bit where he is tailing Zelenka and McKay was just so cute.

Glad he got more to say than just "Shields at 20%!"

Erm.. Did Caldwell call him Webb? Could have sworn that was him answering. Tried to look closely at the name patch, but the name on there was too long to be Webb.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I wondered about the name thing, too, but someone else seemed to think it was "Weps" was in "Weapons" and that makes just as much sense as anything and I think I've seen that kind of thing before- calling folks by their station.

I'm glad he got out from behind the console. Guess he won't have the problem Wally had on Atlantis for all those years, being glued to his seat with a keyboard in front of him.

He looked as cute as ever,too.

Comment

He makes that jumpsuit look not bad.

Got some screencaps.

Spoiler:

Comment

He's so cute!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X