No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you get your tickets Camy - be amazing experience to go and it would be great if you could get some excellent photo opportunities and also mention the Appreciation Thread and WOW thread dedicated to this talented actress.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior

Hope you get your tickets Camy - be amazing experience to go and it would be great if you could get some excellent photo opportunities and also mention the Appreciation Thread and WOW thread dedicated to this talented actress.

I will definetly keep you guys posted and if I go...you can bet I will be in the 5 o'clock news here as the crazy fan who went nuts over her favorite actress......heheheheheheehehe....

But, you just made some excellent suggestions..tell you what if I do go, I will have you guys come up with a list of questions and things that I should ask or mention...How does this sound?

As always, looooove the pics...thanks.... Everyone...have a safe and great long weekend....I might post some pics...later..all depends how my day goes....

and Please keep this thread alive, people......
      sigpic

Comment

Morning peeps. Time for a daily dose of Teyla loveliness...
        Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
          Morning peeps. Time for a daily dose of Teyla loveliness...
          Well, good morning to you too! Lovely picture!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

*Will have nice dreams tonight about Teyla*
            I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
              *Will have nice dreams tonight about Teyla*
              Fodder:
              Sig by Camy

Comment

You really know how to tease a guy don't you.
                I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
                  You really know how to tease a guy don't you.
                  Moi? Never.
                  Sig by Camy

Comment

Careful, though. We all know what she did with that IV stand.
                    Sig by Camy

Comment

asjhfjhasdfjhsadjhdsa ARGH! I'm going to sleep now It's 2:42am.

The sooner I go to sleep the sooner I can be with Teyla, and Weir, and Sam, and Vala, and Lya of the Nox, and Catherin Langford's niece and her whip... all together...

*sleeps now*

Comment

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!...oops somebody posted before...my bad...

can we say attitude?...
                        Last edited by WitchBlade007; 07 October 2005, 09:19 AM.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Finally,
                          Some pics....I guess everyone has been busier than me...or its just that I sneek out of places sometimes....

have a great...long weekend everyone.....

Here's from me to you...I don't think I have posted this one...if I did...here it is again...
                          sigpic

Comment

A small pic from the future credits:

From a future episode, entitled 'The Long Goodbye' (taken from New Atlantis)

Random promo shot:

And, yeah, no description necessary:

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                            I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                            Spoiler:
                            Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

WOW! Just WOW! OMG WOW!!!

Comment

Sorry I haven't been around lately, folks. A constant flow of homework has prevented me from online time, and I'm working on Stargate Horizon.

...But Teyla is still awesome! That group picture is great! Rachel is such an incredible woman, as is the character that she portrays. I hadn't seen those pics from future eps, so not only are they stunning pictures of Rachel, () but they're also interesting.

I'll get some more pictures up as soon as I can. I'm glad to see that everyone thinks Rachel is as stunning as I do.
                                Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                                Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                                Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                                Stargate Destiny, Fan
                                Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
                                X