Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*de-lurks here too* *waves*

Hey, um I'm a MAJOR lurker, but in support of the Teyla/Rachel week of activity I'm de-lurking. Cos well, she rocks. I know that's like really superficial, but I'm not good with words or expressing my feelings in words, more accurately. So, YES she WOW's me

I really like when she and Weir/Torri have the mutual eyebrow raise. They did it to Rodney in 'Home' methinks, sorry don't have a cap otherwise I'd put it up, but yeah, that was classic.

*lurks*
    ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      I'm gone all day Tuesday for school so here is a Teyla expression!

I should have known AG would post this...oh wow..we have tons of fun to await tomorrow...hahahah!!Or today..I should sleep...
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

so should I. lol

Comment

I'm really gonna have to do some screen caps tonite, cause I don't have many good expressions, but I can't wait to see everyone elses!!!

Comment

Hi guys (and girls ) Sorry Ive been away for so long, it felt like a life time, Im at Uni (again ) so will post some expessions when I get back tonight and I can see the page count is increasing, yay

Nice pics btw so far. That pic is so funny AthosianGirl and Camy, love the pics as always

Comment

Originally posted by Cleito
              I take it you mean the con info?? I'm so excited I may have already bought tickets to both cons LOL, by the end of the weekend I'm going to look like quite the stalker!! To bad I still have to wait till October, its still soooooo far away!!
              *pouts* You guys are sooooo lucky! You'll have to bring us back lots of pics and stories come October, okay? You're going to have so much fun.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                I'm gone all day Tuesday for school so here is a Teyla expression!

You're not going to be here!? *sniff*

Okay, CLASSIC!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                  Hi guys (and girls ) Sorry Ive been away for so long, it felt like a life time, Im at Uni (again ) so will post some expessions when I get back tonight and I can see the page count is increasing, yay

Nice pics btw so far. That pic is so funny AthosianGirl and Camy, love the pics as always
                  GRACIAS! WraithWarrior!
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, you guys did AWESOME yesterday..it's only fair that since I have the day, no the week off, that I do something, right?

Okay, now this is going to take me like FOREVER! but, maybe not...I am cropping each pic so that we only see Teyla and that takes A LOT OF TIME!
                    so, in the meantime, I do have to do others things..so, here are my first round of Teyla Facial Expressions...I don't forsee that I will post as many for the other episoded, YEAH RIGHT! Anyways, I want to see what others come up with as well...But without further do, RISING Part 1 and 2...
                    You know, sometimes I wonder when I read some of the comments about Teyla if perhaps people were watching a different show than me...I think I won't find any other episode where she expresses so many different emotions...No other episode like Rising in my opinion!

AREN"T this Wonderful...look at all the different emotions...LOVE IT!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, I have more!

Teyla in Blue! Um..yeah I have some more!
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I have more...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I know I'm insane! but a couple more and then I will stop..for now, anyways!

sigpic

Comment

I think this is my last batch..hey, I cropped each one of these, you better believe I am going to post them! But seriously, I am no freaky fan!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X