Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    It was One Against An Army today - lots of snipping of bloody fightscenes... always makes me giggle. It's a hoot. It's on at an early hour so Syfy cuts bloody bits.
    Oh that's a really good eps, was just after the fallout with Xena and Gabrielle so things were still a little bit precarious between them. But why cut out the good scenes sheesh there's probably worse on the news.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      But why cut out the good scenes sheesh there's probably worse on the news.
      No idea... it's a Syfy-thing cause when Xena was on at the same time on another channel, we got it all. Doesn't matter really, I own the DVD's.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

No idea... it's a Syfy-thing cause when Xena was on at the same time on another channel, we got it all. Doesn't matter really, I own the DVD's.
        I own the DVD box set too But still can't bring myself to watch last ep of the series
        sigpic

Comment

Ah, you are forgiven!

Hey, I thought of you today... quite randomly while watching a rerun of Xena on Syfy.
          Funny I was thinknig of both you guys today while visiting Mexico with Donald Duck, Pachito, and Jose Carchita {orhowevertheirnamesarespelled}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'm trying to picture it...

Comment

I'm trying to picture it...
              The Three Stooges comes to my mind.

In fact I must ask, di you guys think Telya could have somehow used those skills those guys poessessed ? I mean think about it, poking the Wraith in the eyeball, slapping the living dayalights out of them, clocking the Wraith in the head with a 8kg hammer. the list goes on!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                The Three Stooges comes to my mind.
                Indeed.

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                In fact I must ask, di you guys think Telya could have somehow used those skills those guys poessessed ? I mean think about it, poking the Wraith in the eyeball, slapping the living dayalights out of them, clocking the Wraith in the head with a 8kg hammer. the list goes on!
                I think Teyla does have a wicked sense of humor, but I doubt she'd go that far. She's more the subtle type I think.

Oh, and by the way... Happy Birthday to Rachel today!

Comment

^Yes, a belated happy birthday! I'm late, but I'm here.

sigpic

Comment

I suppose I'll give a Rachel update. I read her twitter, and it seems as though her son has been sick and given it to mom and maybe dad too. I hope all goes well for them, and she linked to a youtube video called The Music Box. It's a short film about a guy that buys an apartment that makes musical sounds and he does some nice dancing in it. I suspect she likes it because she has a dancing background as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ekUy...ature=youtu.be

sigpic

Comment

Hello, guys! If you have any Teyla-centered fic recs that are also episode tags, please feel free to drop them at the Stargate Atlantis episode Tag fic list in the Fanfic subforum. Spread the Teyla love!

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean by "Teyla-centered fic recs that are also episode tags." How would a fic also be an episode tag? Sorry to ask, but I'm just not sure.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                          I'm not sure what you mean by "Teyla-centered fic recs that are also episode tags." How would a fic also be an episode tag? Sorry to ask, but I'm just not sure.

Here's an explanation

I my thread I have at least one Teyla-focused episode tag (based on the episode Queen) and a couple John/Teyla-centered ones. We could always use more! I'd like that list to be as comprehensive as possible so that fandom newbies had it easier when they search for fic.

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post

Here's an explanation

I my thread I have at least one Teyla-focused episode tag (based on the episode Queen) and a couple John/Teyla-centered ones. We could always use more! I'd like that list to be as comprehensive as possible so that fandom newbies had it easier when they search for fic.
                            Oh, thank you. That make so much sense now. I'll start digging some stories up to recommend. Spread the Teyla love indeed.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

She looks so damn good!

Comment

Working...
                                X