X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm yes, what Kitty said. More.
    sigpic

Comment

I don't think I have more bloody whump images in my archive, but I'll see what I can do about that.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*pouts* Why'd SGA have trouble physically (I mean blood pumpingly) Whump females. I mean sheesh, look how many times they physically whumped Sheppard. It was bordering on the ridiculous.
        sigpic

Comment

I have no idea. Possibly because they were scared... *shrug*¨

Also, it would actually require them to use the female characters and that was already a tricky business.

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot about their inability to use female characters. Although I'd love to see Teyla Whump at least I can indulge in some Carter Whump to tide me over. Thry weren't scared whumping her
            sigpic

Comment

Ah yes, she did get whumped a lot.

Comment

Mmhmm, she was all bloody and messy.... Mmmmmm, Death Knell is the best Whump ep.
                sigpic

Comment

We never got that with Teyla in SGA.

Comment

I know it's not fair. I wanted more physical Whump. Bloody and messed up
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      I know it's not fair. I wanted more physical Whump. Bloody and messed up
                      LOL - look at us, we're looking like bloodhounds here wanting more realistic bloody gore... hey, wait a minute, didn't Teyla get shot in Phantoms? Maybe I should find some screenshots from that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        LOL - look at us, we're looking like bloodhounds here wanting more realistic bloody gore... hey, wait a minute, didn't Teyla get shot in Phantoms? Maybe I should find some screenshots from that episode.
                        Yes, she did get shot, but I didn't see any blood from her in that ep. Maybe a bloodstain, but that was it, not enough for apeasement. Sorry

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          I know, ain't it great? everyone says I'm abinormal anyways oh yeah she did. Forgot about that ep.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was just going over the times we saw blood and Teyla's gotten very little of it... I think the most she visibly shed was Sunday. And a little nosebleed in Echoes...

Comment

Well I think it's pretty hard to get hurt when you don't have much to do other than look pretty and stop the wall from falling down oh yeah and keep Ronon company
                              sigpic

Comment

That's unfortunately very true.

Comment

Working...
                                X