Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
    She looks how I feel after having just gotten out of a four hour chemistry lab....dead to the world...brain turning to mush....blah.

Hey Snogging, my husband is a chemistry teacher...so if you ever want tutoring...let me know....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      Hey Snogging, my husband is a chemistry teacher...so if you ever want tutoring...let me know....
      Aw, you're so sweet!! And chemistry nerds make me giggle! I'm a toxicology major, animal biosciences/forensics minor, so I'm going to have a LOT of chem, organic chem, and bio ahead of me. Yeah, it pretty well rocks my socks! Liberal arts...pffft. I have to go write a paper analyzing the rhetorical structures of O'Reilly news vs. PBS news, and I don't wanna... I'd signing off in a bit to do that....blech.

I'll bet Teyla would be great at chem. I think she should get Rodney to show her around the lab a bit -- some explosions would be great.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Aw, you're so sweet!! And chemistry nerds make me giggle! I'm a toxicology major, animal biosciences/forensics minor, so I'm going to have a LOT of chem, organic chem, and bio ahead of me. Yeah, it pretty well rocks my socks! Liberal arts...pffft. I have to go write a paper analyzing the rhetorical structures of O'Reilly news vs. PBS news, and I don't wanna... I'd signing off in a bit to do that....blech.

I'll bet Teyla would be great at chem. I think she should get Rodney to show her around the lab a bit -- some explosions would be great.

You know now that you mention it...my husband should be a geek...by defenition, but he is not! He is so not the geek type....He is funny, outspoken, very personal and extremely friendly....he is extremely smart, but he is just the guy that would talk up a storm with you and would never bore you....what he sometimes lacks..is common sense..but hey, that's another story...Yeah..he did all that chem stuff...I hate..I am into liberal arts..that is my thing...We are just so the opposite...but, anyways, this is not the Camy and Her Chem husband thread...sorry people...my bad...

Anyhow....I am so proud of you...You go Girl! And yeah...Didn't Teyla sound so convincing when she was talking all that science babble to Caldwell..I can just picture Rodney's face if he had heard her...LOL

And now Some Teyla WOW....
        sigpic

Comment

Great pic - very sex kitten / James Bond look.

Comment

You know now that you mention it...my husband should be a geek...by defenition, but he is not! He is so not the geek type....He is funny, outspoken, very personal and extremely friendly....he is extremely smart, but he is just the guy that would talk up a storm with you and would never bore you....what he sometimes lacks..is common sense..but hey, that's another story...Yeah..he did all that chem stuff...I hate..I am into liberal arts..that is my thing...We are just so the opposite...but, anyways, this is not the Camy and Her Chem husband thread...sorry people...my bad...

Anyhow....I am so proud of you...You go Girl! And yeah...Didn't Teyla sound so convincing when she was talking all that science babble to Caldwell..I can just picture Rodney's face if he had heard her...LOL

And now Some Teyla WOW....
            Awww, you sound like a really lucky lady! And gee, I'm blushing AGAIN! You've been sooo nice to me today, and it was one of those days when I needed a little pat on the back, so thanks a bunch! And yes, I can just imagine Rodney giving this smug little smile like, "That's my girl!" Rodney and Teyla could have such an adorable friendship. I hope that we get to see more of their interaction. And LOVE the pic as always!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

I bet given more chances Teyla can come up with some pretty interesting scientific explanations...cause when Rodney is babbling on about all his machines and ideas, she's always listening, and our girl is a fast learner....

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                I bet given more chances Teyla can come up with some pretty interesting scientific explanations...cause when Rodney is babbling on about all his machines and ideas, she's always listening, and our girl is a fast learner....

Yup....so true...I just wish Shep and Rodney could have heard her...but I loved that Ronon and her are having this little fun times together just between them because in reality I could see Rodney and Shep just creasing their brows at her....pretty much like he did when she was outsmarting and doing the whole reverse psychology on Rodney and Shep gave her that look...they just don't get it!
                sigpic

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=16929&page=5

GO VOTE FOR TEYLA GUYS!!!! SHE'S in THiRD PLACE! ....even If I dont mind DR.Weir and Carter being ahead of her! BUT THE OTHERS ARE ON HER BUTT!! GO VOTE!

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Awww, you sound like a really lucky lady! And gee, I'm blushing AGAIN! You've been sooo nice to me today, and it was one of those days when I needed a little pat on the back, so thanks a bunch! And yes, I can just imagine Rodney giving this smug little smile like, "That's my girl!" Rodney and Teyla could have such an adorable friendship. I hope that we get to see more of their interaction. And LOVE the pic as always!

Ummm, well, if you ask me HE is the LUCKY Guy...but, I won't get into it....
                    and I thought I was always nice to you...but I am glad that I made it a little better...

Now, that I think about it...I think Rodney would have just looked at her in awe or would have corrected her if she actually said something wrong...or would have just creased his eyebrows at her...couldn't you see him doing that to her?
                    sigpic

Comment

Teyla, wow?

Or Teyla WOW?
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

Yup....so true...I just wish Shep and Rodney could have heard her...but I loved that Ronon and her are having this little fun times together just between them because in reality I could see Rodney and Shep just creasing their brows at her....pretty much like he did when she was outsmarting and doing the whole reverse psychology on Rodney and Shep gave her that look...they just don't get it!
                        I can just pictures the look she would have gotten from them both...lol
                        It would have shocked and amazed them...It would really have been interesting to see that....but u know they would have been amused at how smooth she was at relaying the information to Caldwell...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Rachel in makeup for her part as the female Wraith in "The Gift" & photo gallery images

Last edited by TheWarrior; 04 October 2005, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Ummm, well, if you ask me HE is the LUCKY Guy...but, I won't get into it....
                            and I thought I was always nice to you...but I am glad that I made it a little better...

Now, that I think about it...I think Rodney would have just looked at her in awe or would have corrected her if she actually said something wrong...or would have just creased his eyebrows at her...couldn't you see him doing that to her?
                            You are always such a great person to talk to around here -- definitely one of my favorites! But the nice words were especially good to hear yesterday, so thanks.

Rodney is so dang cute. I think he would have been proud of her for stalling so well, but maybe would have to bite his lip to keep from jumping in and correcting her mistakes. They've got a lovely chemistry together.

Comment

You are always such a great person to talk to around here -- definitely one of my favorites! But the nice words were especially good to hear yesterday, so thanks.

Rodney is so dang cute. I think he would have been proud of her for stalling so well, but maybe would have to bite his lip to keep from jumping in and correcting her mistakes. They've got a lovely chemistry together.

Snogging...you are too kind...

Anyways, there should be more Rodney and Teyla moments....they were great in the Siege...it's almost as if she is picking up some of their characteristics and using it against them...LOL.....

AND WARRIOR!!!!!!!!
                              WOW!!!!
                              Those pictures of Rachel getting her makeup for her Wraith scene are too cool and creepy! Don't want to see her like that again...

Thanks..........
                              sigpic

Comment

I've posted this in the Sheppard/Teyla thread and the Teyla thread. Therefore, I am giving you a heads up to those of you who visit these threads as well..but I know not everyone goes to all of these....thought it would be important for us Teyla fans to know....

Okay..I am really excited about this....

For those of you who can come to the MA area in November....

I found this by pure coincidence...but on Sunday, November 13, Rachel Luttrel will be appearing at the United Fan Con in the Marriot Hotel in Springfield MA.

If you are in this area....I am not sure as how much the tickets are because I didn't get the opportunity to check out the entire website...but here is the website...unitedfancon.com

I am a couple of hours away so it is doable for me...and I promise you guys..if I go...I will just be so extremely happy....but I can't go with my family...have to some how go by myself..
                                I will let you guys know if I am going...the tickets have to be purchased before the 20th of october...So...hope some of you guys can make it and see if you can pass the word around because I know not too many Teyla fans come here...
                                WE MUST SUPPORT TEYLA....Rachel Luttrel.....
                                I am going to try my hardest to make it...

Also, I checked out the Jan preview over at SciFi...not much there...both SG-1 and Atlantis are combined in the clip...mostly SG-1...they are really trying to sell the show...you only see Sheppard
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X