Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
    Yes, that was bad. However, there was one that was worse but I can't remember what episode it was in. It was kind of puffy. Although, I think it was during season 1 as well.

Great idea, Jeyla!!!
    Now, you have me curious and you must find it or tell me which episode/scene.
    sigpic

Comment

or we could do the theme, Worst or Bad...or something like that...and we could also do the Teyla's Top Ten Worst HAIR day EVER!!!

I think this is #1 right here:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
        Thanks for posting those, Kill. I tend to only read John and Teyla centric fics, but I will give those a shot as long as there's no other ship between John and Teyla. *gasps* Did I just write that?
        LOL. I will warn for other ships.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you sweet, that will save me a lot of grunting, stomping and yelling.
          sigpic

Comment

I never did write to you my feedback about Eureka, Kill.

I don't like where they are going with Allison, AGAIN!

I hope they don't start that all over again.

Now to keep this on topic,
            What role could you see Rachel doing in Eureka? Not one of the characters but her own role. How do you think she could come in as in Eureka? I'd love to see Rachel there.
            sigpic

Comment

Eureka OT:

Spoiler:
              Yeah, not sure I'm happy with that either, if you're referring to what I think you're referring to.

Rachel in Eureka - well, hmm. I guess a scientist - most people in Eureka are scientists. But what kind of scientist? Maybe a doctor? Maybe some sort of animal behavior researcher?

On the topic of bad hair days - I think her hair in Suspicion was about the worst.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Now, you have me curious and you must find it or tell me which episode/scene.
                Will do. It may take a little while, though...

or we could do the theme, Worst or Bad...or something like that...and we could also do the Teyla's Top Ten Worst HAIR day EVER!!!

I think this is #1 right here:

Spoiler:
                I love Teyla, but - Half of her hair is sticking up, and the rest of it is down...

Shep looks awkward too. This was definitely a bad hair day for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  Eureka OT:

Spoiler:
                  Yeah, not sure I'm happy with that either, if you're referring to what I think you're referring to.

Rachel in Eureka - well, hmm. I guess a scientist - most people in Eureka are scientists. But what kind of scientist? Maybe a doctor? Maybe some sort of animal behavior researcher?

On the topic of bad hair days - I think her hair in Suspicion was about the worst.
                  I'm pretty sure it's what you think it is. We'll chat after this episoe.

Oh, I would love to see her as some sort of big head honcho at the top coming to supervise or check out Eureka itself.... Sort of something with power and leadership. She does that so well.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
                    Will do. It may take a little while, though...

I love Teyla, but - Half of her hair is sticking up, and the rest of it is down...

Shep looks awkward too. This was definitely a bad hair day for them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Did anyone ever cap Rachel in a Dog's Breakfast? She looked HOT here!

sigpic

Comment

We could do a Teyla makeover day! LOL

sigpic

Comment

Oh man...could this be number two for the Top Ten Worst Hair Day EVER for Teyla...

sigpic

Comment

No, no...there are worst.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's what you think it is. We'll chat after this episoe.

Oh, I would love to see her as some sort of big head honcho at the top coming to supervise or check out Eureka itself.... Sort of something with power and leadership. She does that so well.
                              That would be kind of awesome.

I don't think Eureka has ever used any of the main SGA actors yet. They've used David Nykl and Kavan Smith, but IIRC none of the main people.

I really like her in that Dog's Breakfast cap.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

I know. I saw those. I wonder why?

yeah, me too. She looks kick-ass with class, style and fashion.

Loggin' off guys! Have a great weekend. And keep posting.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X