Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
    The positive side of life is great, ain't it!

Anyhoo, it'd be nice to see you posting here too. I'm sure you'd be great at contributing...

I'm still thinking of what we should do next...
    I took a break from this thread because there was a lot of negativity and I couldn't stand it.
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Yeah, I remember when you said that to someone... Still, it's great that with the ebbing and flowing, we've gotten back to the positive flow. It all works for me, usually.

Hmmm. New ways to Celebrate Teyla/Rachel... Still thinking about it... Will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
        Yeah, I remember when you said that to someone... Still, it's great that with the ebbing and flowing, we've gotten back to the positive flow. It all works for me, usually.

Hmmm. New ways to Celebrate Teyla/Rachel... Still thinking about it... Will be back.
        Yeah I went ape **** on people because all they could talk about was how TPTB screwed Teyla over and I got sick of it. But hopefully that's changed now!!

Comment

Hmmmm, why not do some Teyla art? not just screenshots from the show itself, just some Teyla stuff, including fanfics?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I haven't done any SG-related fanstuff in ages. Don't know why...

Comment

^^ I could contribute fanfics.

And by that I mean links to fanfics, not ones I'd personally written.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

My creative writing class killed my writing creativity. Which is odd, because I got top scores on the state-issued-standardized-test essay portion. Need decent inspiration and a time limit I guess.

Comment

@!Killdeer: Oki sounds good, any fanfics telya centeric is perfered even if you only link to them

@!Al: Darn school kills off imagination, why'd you do it?!

OK gang I got an idea, we'll do a new setup here.

Linda and Jeyla will be in charge of pictures and posting of them in this thread as they are the ones that do most (if not all) of the picture posting anyhow.

Killdeer and myself can contribute fanfics, even if it is just links to tohers works, but we must remebmer to credit the writer though

Al, you can help where you like, no idea how to help get your muse back though, if your school killed it, dad to say, you need to nurture itback to health, but not by watching Stargate, personally I'd either read old fanfics you wrote or liked to read online that weren't yours, normally that helps me, reading over my old stuff when stuck.

Is everyoner OK with my idea of what goes to whom?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    @!Killdeer: Oki sounds good, any fanfics telya centeric is perfered even if you only link to them

Linda and Jeyla will be in charge of pictures and posting of them in this thread as they are the ones that do most (if not all) of the picture posting anyhow.

Killdeer and myself can contribute fanfics, even if it is just links to tohers works, but we must remebmer to credit the writer though

Al, you can help where you like, no idea how to help get your muse back though, if your school killed it, dad to say, you need to nurture itback to health, but not by watching Stargate, personally I'd either read old fanfics you wrote or liked to read online that weren't yours, normally that helps me, reading over my old stuff when stuck.

Yeah, I should do that. Is there another place besides FF.net for fanfics?

Comment

What's the posting schedule? One a day? Three a week? What's our goal?
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                        right now ff.net is really the only place I know of aside from Stargate IOA, (ask Lemming for trhe linky) there are some links there to stories last I recall
                        Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                        What's the posting schedule? One a day? Three a week? What's our goal?
                        I've given thought to that, and mostly came to the thought of maybe one or two every few hours or if your really bored or in a writing mood perhaps as many as you like, but the bare m inimum i'm thinknig at least two a day, or if you can manage it one a day at best But knowing uyou Killdeer, you'll give more then just one fic a day, might even give a dozen or more!

Comment

right now ff.net is really the only place I know of aside from Stargate IOA, (ask Lemming for trhe linky) there are some links there to stories last I recall

I've given thought to that, and mostly came to the thought of maybe one or two every few hours or if your really bored or in a writing mood perhaps as many as you like, but the bare m inimum i'm thinknig at least two a day, or if you can manage it one a day at best But knowing uyou Killdeer, you'll give more then just one fic a day, might even give a dozen or more!
                          Thanks!!

Comment

I'll try for two a day then. We'll see how far I get. To be honest, I'd kinda lost my enthusiasm for SGA and SGA fanfic over the last several months, but maybe this will get me back in the game. My recs will be heavily weighted toward the gen/friendship area though (with a few random exceptions) so I'll be counting on others to provide the more shippy stuff.

AlbinoMonkey - there's a lot of places to look. Wraithbait is the largest SGA fanarchive out there. SGA Newsletter is also good, although I don't think the memories have been updated for a while. Stargate Fic Rec is the largest Stargate fic reccing comm that I know of - it's for both SG-1 and SGA (and I think there's even some SGU fics there). And Stargate Gen Rec is a large reccing comm for gen fic. It's heavily weighted toward SGA, though it's open to all gen Stargate fics. And there's dozens more SGA communities on Livejournal, so just do a search. Hope that helps.
                            Last edited by Killdeer; 13 August 2010, 01:04 PM.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

*comes in, sees the thread is back to being positive and lurks*
                              It goes round, we have fun spells, positive spells, gloomy spells. It all goes around

Hmmmm, why not do some Teyla art? not just screenshots from the show itself, just some Teyla stuff, including fanfics?
                              Um....My artworky mojo has left the buliding and not come back

Ah posting pictures. I can do that

There's helio and Wraithbait if they are any use
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                It goes round, we have fun spells, positive spells, gloomy spells. It all goes around

Yeah, I noticed.

There's helio and Wraithbait if they are any use
                                Thankies!!

Comment

Working...
                                X