X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PIC SPAM

Inquisition caps
    Spoiler:

Oh how did that get in there ahem...Anyway...

sigpic

Comment

Is it just me (and I haven't seen the episode yet) but does Teyla look kinda bored? Sorta like "Is it over yet?"?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Is it just me (and I haven't seen the episode yet) but does Teyla look kinda bored? Sorta like "Is it over yet?"?
        Oh believe me you didn't miss much with Inquisition.....It was booooooooooooooooooooooringgggggggggggggggggg........A very disappointing ep, especially for Teyla, Ronon and yes even Rodney
        Spoiler:
        who just sat about in a cell not doing or saying much *shrugs*
        sigpic

Comment

You read my mind. She does look bored like h***.
          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Oh believe me you didn't miss much with Inquisition.....It was booooooooooooooooooooooringgggggggggggggggggg........A very disappointing ep, especially for Teyla, Ronon and yes even Rodney
          Spoiler:
          At least the crapiness was distributed equally this time.
          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
            You read my mind. She does look bored like h***.

At least the crapiness was distributed equally this time.
            Yep true.....But one saving grace was
            Spoiler:
            NO KELLER
            sigpic

Comment

Yep true.....But one saving grace was
              Spoiler:
              NO KELLER
              Yup! But even the lack of you know who isn't going to get me to watch this ep again
              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

A very disappointing ep, especially for Teyla, Ronon and yes even Rodney
                Spoiler:
                OMGoddess - TPTW must have had a writer's block!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                  Yup! But even the lack of you know who isn't going to get me to watch this ep again
                  Yep true...I won't be watching it again....I've never been so bored by a stargate ep...Not even SG-1's finale unending was that boring and It was pretty damn boring

Guess so But in all fairness...I think they've had writers block since season 3
                  sigpic

Comment

You can blame the fans on this one. They wanted to see the Expidetion being held accountable for their actions. TPTB had their hands tied and to be quite honest, they really couldn't do much more than what we got.
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      You can blame the fans on this one. They wanted to see the Expidetion being held accountable for their actions. TPTB had their hands tied and to be quite honest, they really couldn't do much more than what we got.
                      But the sad part is though...This idea was actually quite a good idea....It was the execution that was very much lacking...I mean I bet a fanfic writer could take this idea and come up with a wicked cool story!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                        I agree with you completely, but i feel that if they knew it was going to be like that then they should have thrown the idea away. They could have come up with a different story.

But the sad part is though...This idea was actually quite a good idea....It was the execution that was very much lacking...I mean I bet a fanfic writer could take this idea and come up with a wicked cool story!
                        Very true.
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

...I think they've had writers block since season 3
                          Oh, they most definitely have been having the writer's block of doom.

One a different note: I love my "Birth of Heroes" vid. Gonna watch it again.

Comment

Probably will be awake all week... ...Bouncing around bringing menace to the city again.
                            in fact the next good deed of the month is going to be delayed due to the fact of a major Kung Fu John, Teyla, Rodney, Carson and Ronon nanowrimo novel being written, that adds in a set of a good cast of characters, in fact the plot is all set just gotta wait for 00:01 am to begin writing...

I'll say this now...
                            Spoiler:
                            KATE MADE ME DO IT!! (darned "do a good deed" openalty for screwing up Rodneys dinner with Keller..... That was a fun night...)

OOOO Teyla pictures!!! YAY!! Anything to please Grande Master Whumpre and her Bloodthirsty Muse Jack??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              ...in fact the next good deed of the month is going to be delayed due to the fact of a major Kung Fu John, Teyla, Rodney, Carson and Ronon nanowrimo novel being written, that adds in a set of a good cast of characters, in fact the plot is all set just gotta wait for 00:01 am to begin writing...

I'll say this now...
                              Spoiler:
                              KATE MADE ME DO IT!! (darned "do a good deed" openalty for screwing up Rodneys dinner with Keller..... That was a fun night...)
                              I love my Kate!

Comment

I love my Kate!
                                Spoiler:
                                Yes Kate is in the story, last time she was ionly in a few scenes (LEMMING IS ALSO IN THIS STORY TOO!! and mostly on Buzzzzzz...... Sorry Kate, Lemming can uhm... take that clip from the SAWI gun Kate has in her hands? thanks )

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X