Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Talk to the paw!
      *hangs head in shame*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        Might be way ythe Daedalus is not around lately...
        Or because Atlantis doesn't have quite the same draw for Caldwell now that Weir isn't there...

*cough* Sorry.

DragonLady
        "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
          Or because Atlantis doesn't have quite the same draw for Caldwell now that Weir isn't there...

*cough* Sorry.

DragonLady

Weir/Caldwell

I like that.

Sry for total OTness, but I just had to report this:
          Spoiler:
          I was at walmart on friday w/ my dad. We were heading for pet food which is after the pharmasy/personal care products. To cut to the chase, there was a sale of KY "Yours and Mine" out in the asile for every one to see ($14. No I did not buy it, just remembered the price! Also pre-marital sex just ruins relationships). I sence awkard explinations from parents when their kids ask "Mommy, what's that for?".....
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post

*cough* Sorry.

DragonLady
            I can't write Carter, am working on learning to write Bob (Woosley) but Weir is in almost all of my Stargate Atlantis stories, in fact she is in my new series of fnafics though, but my newst fanfic (which relies heavliy on the past) has Bob in Weirs place... BUT
            Spoiler:
            Everyone misses Weir and what they wouldn't give to have her back!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

snurched both of these from the JF thunk thread.....

Rachael looks a *tad* uncomfortable in that one....
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post

Thanks AMC! Could be...lol

Supporting Rachel!

I posted these already in the Teyla thread.

sigpic
                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

More icons...

sigpic
                  Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...oe_rachel1.jpg
                    http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...oe_rachel2.jpg
                    She looks stunning...I thought she was looking all kida badass in the second pic

Oh and p.s. Lovin the icons Hope
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Oh and p.s. Lovin the icons Hope
                      Thanks girl!

Since I know you have been in a funky. I got inspire by our convo yesterday. So I hope you like.

Icons...

Wall

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...tBoywall01.jpg

I have to run now.
                      sigpic

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                        Thanks girl!

Since I know you have been in a funky. I got inspire by our convo yesterday. So I hope you like.

Icons...

Wall

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...tBoywall01.jpg

I have to run now.
                        ooh more preeties
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          ooh more preeties
                          Thanks!

TLT

Spoiler:
                          Hey, I know you will be upset. Yes, you were right. I am not happy either although I knew it may happen, but I hoping*sighs*...and there were also a couple of other things that just annoyed me with this episode.
                          Last edited by Hope24; 10 October 2008, 08:36 PM.
                          sigpic

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

I am kinda in a weird way glad that SGA is over! That way Rachel can work on a show where they actually give her something to...ya know....DO!!!
                            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Hi everybody !
                              I just come 2 seconds to propose something. It's totally stupid but seriously it's time that we do all something. What do you think of sending JM comments I don't know why whith the pseudo save Teyla or something. But it would be great if there was a lot of person. No need for a message but we could use the sig of Linda with Find Teyla. If there were a lot of people who did this it could make something I mean they did this because everybody scream they hated Keller. They did whump for Sep because they are really vocal. I'm sure it won't make anything but at least it would prove that Teyla has fan and honnestly I'm sure it's what miss for Teyla for JM
                              I would really make something like this just once but have a lot of people to show our support
                              Sadly I won't be here all day I think so I hope I could see some people and know what you think. Once again I know it will change nothing but after all it's the same for the Save SGA.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                                Thanks!

TLT

Spoiler:
                                Hey, I know you will be upset. Yes, you were right. I am not happy either although I knew it may happen, but I hoping*sighs*...and there were also a couple of other things that just annoyed me with this episode.
                                TLT
                                Spoiler:
                                As soon as John told Teyla to stay behind this was my face I knew then that it's the last time we'd see her in this ep!

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                                I am kinda in a weird way glad that SGA is over! That way Rachel can work on a show where they actually give her something to...ya know....DO!!!
                                A big huge fat DITTO (means I agree 110%)

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                                Hi everybody !
                                I just come 2 seconds to propose something. It's totally stupid but seriously it's time that we do all something. What do you think of sending JM comments I don't know why whith the pseudo save Teyla or something. But it would be great if there was a lot of person. No need for a message but we could use the sig of Linda with Find Teyla. If there were a lot of people who did this it could make something I mean they did this because everybody scream they hated Keller. They did whump for Sep because they are really vocal. I'm sure it won't make anything but at least it would prove that Teyla has fan and honnestly I'm sure it's what miss for Teyla for JM
                                I would really make something like this just once but have a lot of people to show our support
                                Sadly I won't be here all day I think so I hope I could see some people and know what you think. Once again I know it will change nothing but after all it's the same for the Save SGA.
                                I like it asgard....I think we should pick a specific time where all of us do it at once and we can spam JM's blog all at the same time.....If nothing else we can piss him off
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X