Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleito
    Ok excuse my ignorance if i'm wrong I never was good at geography, isn't burbank in California??? And isn't that where they go for comic con every year???
    nope, your not wrong. They came here last year, I think. In 2004. But at that time, Atlantis was such a new show, I wasn't really interested (translation=obsessed) with it, yet. I don't know if they're coming again this year. Even if they did, Burbank is a loooong ways from here. Me poor college student = no money!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
    I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
    Spoiler:
    Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
      nope, your not wrong. They came here last year, I think. In 2004. But at that time, Atlantis was such a new show, I wasn't really interested (translation=obsessed) with it, yet. I don't know if they're coming again this year. Even if they did, Burbank is a loooong ways from here. Me poor college student = no money!

I know how you feel, I'm a poor uni student and I had to borrow money from my grandmother for next years con!!! (Thank god she loves me because she so doesn't understand the stargate thing!!!) Just keep thinking positive I have a feeling that Atlantis will still be around for a while so I'm sure you will get to meet her and the others one day!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84

I could just hit myself thinking back...I live in California but way back in 2004 I wasn't all that involved (ahem...obsessed ) with Stargate:Atlantis...
        Now...I checked and I don't think she's coming to CA anytime soon...unless I missed something...

Comment

Oh...I met her...I could have told you that!

Whistler..Thanks...that is a nice crop....effect...thingy...photo....
          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! *waves*
            I was asked (in the Teyla/Ronon thread) to post a pic here. Hope you don't mind it's more than one. They're from Hive. Enjoy:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jenova Synthesis! Great pics. I'd give you green, but the system is down!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
              I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
              Spoiler:
              Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Thanks Jenova, I can't wait to see this episode...Some of those look like Teyla feeling the effects of withdrawal...and she still looks good...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Jenova...you can post anytime you want...please post some more...these are great...

thanks....
                  sigpic

Comment

Jenova...Thank you! Thank you! I was probably going to go withdrawal if I didn't get some new pics...you are the best!!!! I will so green you when this wacky system gives me a chance!

Comment

Okay..I'm bored, I'm in pain, I'm dissapointed, and it's snowing here...so, I want to post my last set of pics from the Con....

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

there's more....
                      Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 23 November 2005, 04:00 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Guys...I hope I am not repeating any...I just can't keep track of them....

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X