Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
    Hey, guys!! I’m posting a collage I did this morning. It is not very good.

Not very good....Are you kidding me,it's awesome!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, FH!! I am going to try to post a question on JM's blog. A follow-up to your question. Wish me luck.
      You're welcome & Good luck!

I might drop another hint later... mine's probably going to be if we have to expect lots of Teyla in the background again or if she's finally going to be next to Sheppard and Rodney in the front. Or maybe how she's alwasy stuffed in the background. Or how she's more a damsel in distress lately than the proud leader of Athosians. Or where the real Teyla has gone off to and who this weak copy is. Or maybe I should just keep my mouth shut and keep my wondering to myself.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Not very good....Are you kidding me,it's awesome!
        Thanks, Linda.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

I might drop another hint later... mine's probably going to be if we have to expect lots of Teyla in the background again or if she's finally going to be next to Sheppard and Rodney in the front. Or maybe how she's alwasy stuffed in the background. Or how she's more a damsel in distress lately than the proud leader of Athosians. Or where the real Teyla has gone off to and who this weak copy is. Or maybe I should just keep my mouth shut and keep my wondering to myself.
        I think you should. I posted my comment. We're thinking along the same line on the background. Here is part of my question. We know Rodney has a sister. We know Sheppard has a brother. But when it comes to Ronon and Teyla we don’t know if they had or have any siblings. We will ever learn any back story for these two characters?
        sigpic
        Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
        Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
        WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Yup, I'll give it another go, later today... First have to go and entertain a cousin for a couple of hours.

Comment

Yup, I'll give it another go, later today... First have to go and entertain a cousin for a couple of hours.
            I did not know Lemming had extended family......

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks, Linda.

I think you should. I posted my comment. We're thinking along the same line on the background. Here is part of my question. We know Rodney has a sister. We know Sheppard has a brother. But when it comes to Ronon and Teyla we don’t know if they had or have any siblings. We will ever learn any back story for these two characters?
              Oh good post....I'm still not going onto JM's blog....I'm in a somewhat happy place and i don't wanna ruin it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                me likey....very much.....I love that little evil smirk she does in hot zone just before she whips Shep's butt!
                @Lordy, I love simple. They are very nice. *thumbs up*
                Thanks Linda and Horus glad you like them and I'll try to make some more later if i have time.
                I agree with you and WL about Teyla's smile. That was one of the things missing with the Teyla of S4.

WL, loving the icons and caps! Especially icon #4. That is from the...The Gift...one of my fav episodes from S1. We able to learned a little about Teyla and her wraith abilities. Besides, a frustrated and annoyed Teyla is always good in my book. *wink*
                Thank you Hope and a frustrated and annoyed Teyla is one of the reasons why i love the episode.

Though i think the most likely reason why i love it is because i believe it was a true Teyla episode and we really need a lot more of them.

Love it it's beautiful.

Comment

Hi !
                  Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                  Love the icons DONNA.

Well I'm glad you found what i said interesting.

Your welcome asgard and i don't express myself much in RL ether for pretty much the same reasons but mostly because i probably would regret it.

I'm in i just finished making a little something for a forum member so now i can finally make something Teyla-related.

Oh and i really love that pic. *runs off to make some artwork*
                  Yeah I totally understand I feel the same
                  Alright here's some icons i did now they're nothing fancy just some simple ones hope you like them

and some caps
                  Spoiler:

^This is one of my favorite smiles
                  Thank you so much it's really amazing and this icon is fabulous I love it
                  And another one of Teyla's cute looks:

You are so right I always find she seems so young in this pic and yet so strong and fierce but too so nice and welcoming. Thanks
                  Asgard, thank you for your sweet comment. Just say what you feel sweetie. You express yourself just fine. Don't be so down on yourself.

I agree with you and WL about Teyla's smile. That was one of the things missing with the Teyla of S4.

WL, loving the icons and caps! Especially icon #4. That is from the...The Gift...one of my fav episodes from S1. We able to learned a little about Teyla and her wraith abilities. Besides, a frustrated and annoyed Teyla is always good in my book. *wink*
                  You are so sweet thank you so much. But it will your fault if I don't stop to talk lol

Not very good ? ITA you joke I LOVE it it's really great and I like the colors and the pics. It's great

Ok I have to say it depresses me a little and I don't always agree. But I find it great and it's good there is people to show that we miss and we want more Teyla. Thank you
                  Thanks, Linda.

Really great comment. I think it prooves that Teyla has fans Thank you
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    I did not know Lemming had extended family......
                    Yes, it does... and it requires a little attention once in a while too.

Comment

Alright here's some icons i did now they're nothing fancy just some simple ones hope you like them

and some caps
                      Spoiler:

^This is one of my favorite smiles
                      WOOOOOWSA!
                      sigpic

Comment

Teyla?

* strong leader to that non-existant people of hers
                        * warrior
                        * Pegasus guide
                        * a strong woman
                        AWESOME!!! Couldn't have said it better myself, at least not in so many words! *grin*

I think that the Teyla that we saw in Season 1 has definetly changed. Again, for me, it's not so much screentime, although that is a huge indicator of the interest in this character that the writers have, but more the quality that she gets in the show.

Season 2 was okay for Teyla, but Season 3 really shined a new Teyla..Season 4 showed a different, vulnerable side of Teyla and after I got over the grief of loosing a big part of the Teyla that I loved, I got over it and now I"m moving on with this new Teyla...

Gosh, I had this convo with someone back in Season 3 but the coins were flipped and she was mourning for John...*sighs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          I saw this picture and I couldn't resist. I had to make a sig.Enjoy.

Gorgeous...can you post that pic again..I'd like to make something too!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Linda and Hope.

Love it sci it's beautiful great job.

and me ok i know i don't be in here much but that's only because i ain't great at discussions i really wish i was though as i would love to post here and in other threads a lot more.
                            *pats lordy gently and soothingly*

Now, now....don't get upset with FH...she had a bit of a rant! *grin*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              Gorgeous...can you post that pic again..I'd like to make something too!
                              It accompanies an interview with Rachel on the official MGM Stargate site.

Comment

Oh dear... I knew I was forgetting someone... SORRY!!!

BTW - the image in Scifan's image is accompanied by a small interview by Sharon Gosling on the MGM-website. There's nothing of value in it concerning season 5, spoiler-wise I mean. So, you don't have to be afraid to stumble across something you did not wish to know.

Rachel's interview this way...
                                Oh, thanks!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X