Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
    I think you should and so should I.
    *points* I just did.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      *points* I just did.
      Saw it! Let's see if he answers you. Then I will try next.
      sigpic
      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        Saw it! Let's see if he answers you. Then I will try next.
        And if not, we'll just have to bug him like the Joe Flanigan fans have been bugging him. Eventually JM will cave.

Comment

And if not, we'll just have to bug him like the Joe Flanigan fans have been bugging him. Eventually JM will cave.
          Works for me!
          sigpic
          Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
          Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
          WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Hi everybody ! How are you ?
            *hauls thread back up from the depths with an old wallpaper*

Spoiler:
            Wow it's really great
            Well, sometimes...

Here you go:

Screentime:

KELLER vs TEYLA

Keller - appeared in 13 out of 20 (recurring)
            TOTAL = 106m05s – 6365s
            AVERAGE = 8m10s – 490s

Teyla - appeared in 16 out of 20 (regular)
            TOTAL = 135m35s – 8135s
            AVERAGE = 6m47s – 407s

TOTAL SCREENTIME = 29m30s – 1770s more for Teyla (3 episodes more in total)
            AVERAGE SCREENTIME = 1m23s – 83s more for Keller (3 episodes less in total)

Wordcount:

KELLER vs TEYLA

KELLER – appeared in 13 out of 20 (recurring)
            TOTAL = 7122
            AVERAGE = 548

TEYLA – appeared in 16 but only talked in 15 out of 20 (regular)
            TOTAL = 5863
            AVERAGE= 293

TOTAL WORDS = 1259 words more for Keller (2 episodes less in total)
            AVERAGE WORDS = 255 words more for Keller (2 episodes less in total)

And a lemming on a buzz looks a little like this:

I can't believe this about Keller. I can't believe too that I didn't thank youy for taking time to do this
            I have completed my research on season 4 and I think a couple of you were interested to see how RL/TE did in season 4 so here I am.

Screentime:

For the full version go here or download the Screentime.doc from my Savefile-account.

The results:

RL/TE
            TOTAL = 135m35s
            AVERAGE = 6m47s

SEASON 3
            TOTAL = 130m41s
            AVERAGE = 6m32s

RL/TE gains about 5 minutes in total timing but unfortunately remains rather static in average, only gaining about 15 seconds. She scored the most screentime in Missing (407), 25m34s and didn't appear in Miller's Crossing (409), Harmony (414), Outcast (415) & Trio (416).

Wordcount:

For the full version go here or download the Wordcount.doc from my Savefile-account.

RL/TE
            TOTAL = 5863
            AVERAGE = 293

SEASON 3
            TOTAL = 4705
            AVERAGE = 235

IN COMPARISON TO S3
            TOT RACHEL + 1158
            AV RACHEL + 58

RL/TE scored the highest wordcount in Missing (407), 1317 words; the least in The Last Man, 0 words. She doesn't appear in Miller's Crossing (409), Harmony (414), Outcast (415) & Trio (416). In comparison to season 3 she does slightly better in season 4.
            And she was even less present than in S3. Thank you so much again
            You are right it's a good idea even if this time they seem less popular or less present I don't know I don't go a lot either. I post something on Whispers to know why the team wasn't entirely feminine with Teyla and Keller in the place of Shep and Carson. But he didn't answer me I hoped he says "because there is a B plot or something" lol
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Hi guys! Quick in and out....

I won't be around this weekend, and I"m actually not around here a lot anymore, but I still do love you guys and I love TEYLA of course, and Rachel is fantastic!!

All mother's out there...

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!

And to Rachel,

Happy Mother's Day to you too!!!

I left her a message in her site, don't forget to do the same...

rachelluttrell.com
              Like I said happy mother's day and I let her a little something I hope this is good and correct
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                I can't believe too that I didn't thank youy for taking time to do this
                Let's just say that I had too much time on my hands, and I had to fill it somehow... Thought an SGA marathon would be cool, and then do a little stats-count... Just wanted to if it truly is more about John Sheppard and Rodney McKay... and well yeah, the stats ain't lying.

Comment

Let's just say that I had too much time on my hands, and I had to fill it somehow... Thought an SGA marathon would be cool, and then do a little stats-count... Just wanted to if it truly is more about John Sheppard and Rodney McKay... and well yeah, the stats ain't lying.
                  Yeah I know what you mean with the too much time lol. It's really great and sadly yeah you give us the proof.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Maybe a question worth asking on the blog of doom.
                    Um i dunno...I stopped going on there but i might drop by this once to post that!
                    sigpic

Comment

In spoilser just in case:

Spoiler:
                      I don’t know if this was brought up and talked about anywhere on GW before, but about this advanced race of people expected to show this season…what’s the deal with them. Are they good/bad.

Are they impressively advanced or can we expect another mediocre race of people like Larrin oops pardon me travellers. So dissappointed with how that turned out.
                      It was never been about the travellers. Just Larrin.

Ok getting back on track, I'm curious about these people because I was thinking how great would it be if they were somehow tied to the Athosians.

Something like them being a large group of Athosians themselves who managed to escape with all of their peoples various knowledge during the Wraith attack that wiped out their civilization all those many years ago.

I know it very likely unhighly we'll get something like this but if there was anything I remember from watching and I really didn't watch very much of Sg1 but the some of what I did watch involved Sam having that connection with Tokra through her dad.
                      Can't we have the same for Teyla and this new group of people. I don't know I'm just really tired of hoping for something good for her only to be left hanging.

Really frustrating.
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Whenever, Where ever, Whatever, I'll risk life and limb when it comes to you.
                      Pretty Sig by Annie Shep.

Comment

Originally posted by outta-orbit View Post
                        In spoilser just in case:

Spoiler:
                        I don’t know if this was brought up and talked about anywhere on GW before, but about this advanced race of people expected to show this season…what’s the deal with them. Are they good/bad.

Are they impressively advanced or can we expect another mediocre race of people like Larrin oops pardon me travellers. So dissappointed with how that turned out.
                        It was never been about the travellers. Just Larrin.

Ok getting back on track, I'm curious about these people because I was thinking how great would it be if they were somehow tied to the Athosians.

Something like them being a large group of Athosians themselves who managed to escape with all of their peoples various knowledge during the Wraith attack that wiped out their civilization all those many years ago.

I know it very likely unhighly we'll get something like this but if there was anything I remember from watching and I really didn't watch very much of Sg1 but the some of what I did watch involved Sam having that connection with Tokra through her dad.
                        Can't we have the same for Teyla and this new group of people. I don't know I'm just really tired of hoping for something good for her only to be left hanging.

Really frustrating.
                        Yup tell me about it but like i said on the JT thread if it doesn't revolve around Rodney they don't seem to be interested
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys...scifan made this for me

Awesome or what!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Awesome or what!
                            Totally awesome!

Comment

Totally awesome!
                              Hey Falcon You know. . . I'm going to Belgium next week!
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                Hey Falcon You know. . . I'm going to Belgium next week!
                                Where will you be? On holiday? Or something else?

Comment

Working...
                                X