Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
    She really carried her pregnancy well....although not to sure about the black outfit they have her in??? Makes me think...Dominatrix
    Are you referring to The Matrix?

Rachel really looks great in those new pics from Kindred pt1! Love the black outfit too
    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
      Are you referring to The Matrix?

Rachel really looks great in those new pics from Kindred pt1! Love the black outfit too
      No..I meant Dominatrix
      Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
      &=AWESOME &Forever
      No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

No..I meant Dominatrix
        Oh, cuz I thought you were talking about Trinity in The Matrix with all her black leather garb
        Never heard of it before... what's Dominatrix?
        --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
          Oh, cuz I thought you were talking about Trinity in The Matrix with all her black leather garb
          Never heard of it before... what's Dominatrix?
          Hmm,it's kinda hard to explain what a Dominatrix is but they do like their Leather.....Alot......And i think most of them call themselves Mistress i think!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Hmm,it's kinda hard to explain what a Dominatrix is but they do like their Leather.....Alot......And i think most of them call themselves Mistress i think!
            Yeah that is about right!! Dominatrix's are woman or mistresses that are NOT prostitutes but woman who are paid to control or rule over men in whatever way the men please.....it isn't always sexual....although sometimes it is. It is really a fetish thing.

If you have ever watched CSI....Think Lady Heather

and when I referred to Rachel as looking like one...I was givng a compliment b/c she looks hot...I am not saying she is a prostitute or actual dominatrix
            &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Yeah that is about right!! Dominatrix's are woman or mistresses that are NOT prostitutes but woman who are paid to control or rule over men in whatever way the men please.....it isn't always sexual....although sometimes it is. It is really a fetish thing.

If you have ever watched CSI....Think Lady Heather
              Yup i remember her,i think it was Melinda Clarke that played her if i mind right and done a fabulous job!

And i think they are the dominant while the Male is the submissive,is that right...I think!
              sigpic

Comment

Yup i remember her,i think it was Melinda Clarke that played her if i mind right and done a fabulous job!
                Yup it was Melinda Clarke and was fantastic as Lady Heather.

And yes the male is submissive and chooses that role...sometimes it is reversed but most times the woman controlls the male.
                &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Yup it was Melinda Clarke and was fantastic as Lady Heather.
                  Yeah i like Melinda Clarke,great actress....And i totally get what you mean about Teyla looking like a Dominatrix cause well....She's hot,and Leather.......And ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh did i mention Leatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......Uhhhhhhh it's not a good idea to be posting Leather when i'm around,i'm kinda obsessed with Leather,the look the smelll of Leather..............Ohhhhhhhhhhh i love the smell of Leather!!!!!

And well Teyla is hot in Leather,and this is coming from someone that doesn't like Women in that way but dang i gotta admit she sure is freakin hot....Sometimes i wish i was a guy.....but then i come to my senses
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah i like Melinda Clarke,great actress....And i totally get what you mean about Teyla looking like a Dominatrix cause well....She's hot,and Leather.......And ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh did i mention Leatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......Uhhhhhhh it's not a good idea to be posting Leather when i'm around,i'm kinda obsessed with Leather,the look the smelll of Leather..............Ohhhhhhhhhhh i love the smell of Leather!!!!!

And well Teyla is hot in Leather,and this is coming from someone that doesn't like Women in that way but dang i gotta admit she sure is freakin hot....Sometimes i wish i was a guy.....but then i come to my senses
                    I can second that!! I am not into Women that way but hot damn that woman is HOT and add some leather and WOW!!
                    &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

I can second that!! I am not into Women that way but hot damn that woman is HOT and add some leather and WOW!!
                      Boy oh boy oh boy it's gonna be one very longggggggggggggg week......I dunno how we're gonna survive till the weekend,looks like it's gonna be a huge ep for Teyla and i'm all set for it
                      Spoiler:
                      I got more on order in case i run out!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Boy oh boy oh boy it's gonna be one very longggggggggggggg week......I dunno how we're gonna survive till the weekend,looks like it's gonna be a huge ep for Teyla and i'm all set for it
                        Spoiler:
                        I got more on order in case i run out!!!!
                        I'm putting my order in now for at least two of those
                        &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Looks like silly's gonna be busy with orders this week!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ill have some of those as well
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              We will have to go to BJ's or Costco...we can buy in bulk there
                              &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Help yerself,i've got more ordered from silly

We will have to go to BJ's or Costco...we can buy in bulk there
                                Ooh bulk eh....Ok let's go!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X