Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    GUYS!!!!! All this artwork is freakin awesome...You guys are so talented it's frightening!!
    You have no idea how scary the muse can be. Kate's truly homicidal at times.
    Kate's the name of my muse. Not named after Heightmeyer.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Brithday gift:
    Spoiler:
    http://pics.livejournal.com/valanunthe/pic/0003g4fy
    Yes, you are right, the most beautiful angel is indeed in heaven in this version of Atlantis. Not in our version though... Happy lemming likes lemming-version better.

Originally posted by Geral View Post
    does she come here?
    Not as far as I know.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Happy Birthday Rachel!!! We Love You!!

Teyilia:

Brithday gift:
      Spoiler:

Birthday wishes!
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Wishing you many good years to come, and hope you are well.
      You bring us all good stuff in terms of Teyla. Teyla is pretty as are you.
      Hope you are well, and had a great day!

Love, Teyilia

Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel:

Birthday Gift:

Spoiler:

WingedPegasus:

Birthday Gift:

Spoiler:

WraithLord:

Happy Birthday Rachel

Happy B-day wallpaper
      Spoiler:

A Birthday Message
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Dear Rachel
      I just wanted to say that i love all the work you have done on Atlantis and you have done an amazing job playing Teyla.
      I hope you have a wonderful birthday and best wishes to you and your family.
      wraithlord A.K.A Lordy

DONNA BOOTH:

Birthday Gifts:

Spoiler:

A Birthday Message
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Hey Rachel just wanted to wish you a happy Birthday and many Happy Returns your acting on Atlantis is amazing i really love your Character and i was really glad we have had a little more chance to Delve in it hope to see even more of your Character in Season5

Falcon Hours:

B'day wallie:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Gelukkige Verjaardag!! Happy Birthday!!
      Hope it's a good one!
      Thank you for bringing Teyla to life and I really hope for more great stories in season 5.
      Greetz,
      Falcon Horus (Marlies from Belgium)

PS: Also, if it's not too much trouble, would it be possible to say Happy Birthday to Claire on the 23rd. Thanks! (if this message should reach you before that time anyway)

Scifan:

A Birthday Message:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Dear Rachel. I just want to let you know that I really enjoy all that you have done on Stargate Atlantis. You have done a wonderful job in playing Teyla.
      My boys, 5 and 8, also enjoy your character and my youngest loves your singing. You are very talented and I hope you get a chance to sing again on SGA soon.
      Again, Happy Birthday all of my best wishes to you.
      God bless you and your family.
      Scifan aka Lea.

Nina:

Birthday message to Rachel.

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Dear Rachel
      Your work on Atlantis is outstanding, I love Teyla as a character.
      All of your fans love you and supports you in every way.
      I'm wishing you a Happy Birthday, and many more to come.
      I wish you and your family all well in the world. Take Care
      Nina M

Linda06:

Birthday wishes
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Hey Rachel,hope your having a good Birthday so far,you certainly deserve it....You do a fabulous job of Teyla,my favourite Character by the way....Hope to hear you singin with that wonderful voice on more episodes of Atlantis...Happy Birthday,many happy returns!

Love Linda06

Camy:

Birthday Gifts:
      Spoiler:

icon

the background wallpaper is taken by trickster.

Elephantgirl:

For Rachel's birthday:

Present #1:
      Spoiler:

Present #2:
      Spoiler:

Present #3:
      Spoiler:

Birthday message for Rachel:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Happy Birthday, Rachel! Thank you so much for gracing our tv and computer screens with your presence. ;-) I've been watching you and Teyla from the first episode and it's been great.
      I wish you all the best for the coming years, I'm sure the newborn will make this birthday a very special one.
      I hope you enjoy the couple of things I made for you, hopefully you don't get tired of seeing all those pictures of yourself...
      Elephantgirl (aka Lieve from Belgium)

Spectrum:

Here is my birthday banner...
      Spoiler:

Happy Birthday Rachel!!
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Hope you have an amazing day. Thank you for all the work you put into making Teyla such a strong, smart, and just overall awesome character on Atlantis!
      That is all of them correct?! OK we still have room for more birthday messages to Rachel as well as still have 45 minutes to go before I close down the gift making and get it already for Rachel!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Happy Birthday Rachel!
        Here's a little something for you. You can have all you want. Calories are not existent in this world..Imagine guilt and sugar free! It truly is a good thing!! Enjoy!.....

Spoiler:

Happy Birthday and God Bless!

Elflinn
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

That is all of them correct?! OK we still have room for more birthday messages to Rachel as well as still have 45 minutes to go before I close down the gift making and get it already for Rachel!!
          Tey: I found another one of FH's.

I put in Url link because there won't be room otherwise.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...s/Birthday.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Happy Birthday Rachel!
            Here's a little something for you. You can have all you want. Calories are not existent in this world..Imagine guilt and sugar free! It truly is a good thing!! Enjoy!.....

Spoiler:

Elflinn
            Tey: I found another one of FH's.

I put in Url link because there won't be room otherwise.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...s/Birthday.jpg
            you can also edit in Elfies and JT4F's Birthday wishes to that as well!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I posted mine art a few pages back... and here's my message for Rachel!
              Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              Dear Rachel,
              Wishing you all the best on your birthday! You're an outstanding actress, woman, and (of course) mommy! The way that you have portrayed Teyla, all the way from Rising Pt.1 to Quarantine, is so believable that Teyla has always been one of my favourite people on SGA!!! Watching the show is the best part of my week! You're awesome Rachel!
              Lots of love to you and your family, john_and_teyla_for_life (JT4L)
              --Kate

Comment

you can also edit in Elfies and JT4F's Birthday wishes to that as well!
                Where is JT4L's and it's easier for you to add what I just did so it's all under your post.

Hold on. I see it. Do you want a second post and split some from previous one?

Comment

Where is JT4L's and it's easier for you to add what I just did so it's all under your post.

Hold on. I see it. Do you want a second post and split some from previous one?
                  that is what I was thinking...

From All of Us, (part one)
                  From All of Us, (part two)

that way she can see them all!! best thing to do is take the post you made with them all there(so far) and cut it in half, then make one for the art, andf the other for the birthday wishes!

Comment

Happy Birthday Rachel!!! We Love You!!

John_Teyla_For_Life:

Birthday gift:

Spoiler:

Birthday message:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Dear Rachel,
                    Wishing you all the best on your birthday! You're an outstanding actress, woman, and (of course) mommy! The way that you have portrayed Teyla, all the way from Rising Pt.1 to Quarantine, is so believable that Teyla has always been one of my favourite people on SGA!!! Watching the show is the best part of my week! You're awesome Rachel!
                    Lots of love to you and your family, john_and_teyla_for_life (JT4L)

Elflinn:

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Spoiler:

Elflinn:

Scifan:

A Birthday Message:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Dear Rachel. I just want to let you know that I really enjoy all that you have done on Stargate Atlantis. You have done a wonderful job in playing Teyla.
                    My boys, 5 and 8, also enjoy your character and my youngest loves your singing. You are very talented and I hope you get a chance to sing again on SGA soon.
                    Again, Happy Birthday all of my best wishes to you.
                    God bless you and your family.
                    Scifan aka Lea.

Nina:

Birthday message to Rachel.

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Dear Rachel
                    Your work on Atlantis is outstanding, I love Teyla as a character.
                    All of your fans love you and supports you in every way.
                    I'm wishing you a Happy Birthday, and many more to come.
                    I wish you and your family all well in the world. Take Care
                    Nina M

Linda06:

Birthday wishes
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Hey Rachel,hope your having a good Birthday so far,you certainly deserve it....You do a fabulous job of Teyla,my favourite Character by the way....Hope to hear you singin with that wonderful voice on more episodes of Atlantis...Happy Birthday,many happy returns!

Love Linda06

Camy:

Birthday Gifts:
                    Spoiler:

icon

the background wallpaper is taken by trickster.

Elephantgirl:

For Rachel's birthday:

Present #1:
                    Spoiler:

Present #2:
                    Spoiler:

Present #3:
                    Spoiler:

Birthday message for Rachel:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Happy Birthday, Rachel! Thank you so much for gracing our tv and computer screens with your presence. ;-) I've been watching you and Teyla from the first episode and it's been great.
                    I wish you all the best for the coming years, I'm sure the newborn will make this birthday a very special one.
                    I hope you enjoy the couple of things I made for you, hopefully you don't get tired of seeing all those pictures of yourself...
                    Elephantgirl (aka Lieve from Belgium)

Spectrum:

Here is my birthday banner...
                    Spoiler:

Happy Birthday Rachel!!
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Hope you have an amazing day. Thank you for all the work you put into making Teyla such a strong, smart, and just overall awesome character on Atlantis!

RubyCaspar:

Birthday wishes for Rachel:

Spoiler:

From All of us, Part 2:
                    Last edited by scifan; 19 January 2008, 05:00 PM.

Comment

we have an hour left guys!! one hour left! oh and Specy, two spoiler tags remember?!
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      this (with the message here)
                      oops! Didn't know about the spoiler thing. I thought I was going to be late and just did a fast post without reading the other pages. Thanks Sci for fixing it!!!
                      Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Ooooh... five minutes to spare!!!

Birthday wishes for Rachel:
                        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sorry it's kind of lame I only decided to make something about ten minutes ago!
                        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

*feels the stress-levels rising* I think it's time for some surfing!

Spoiler:

Comment

If it's not too late

Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            Happy birthday Rachel! May God bless you on this wonderful occasion! Enjoy that precious baby of yours too!

God Bless,
                            Jess
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              *feels the stress-levels rising* I think it's time for some surfing!

Spoiler:
                              maybe you should use the "Lemming Landing Zone!!!" one instead!!

Comment

Can't be too careful, I guess.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X