• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*lemming has to do some thinking*
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      actually what I have so far is the link to the art piece, then a number, then am working on "by (namehere)" the birthday messages are goingto be lower down the file but also linked saying "From here below are our birthday wishes to you", then each message will be a link saying "From: (namehere)"
      Oh.Ok. I'll give you all my in one post so there won't be tons of links and extra dialoge. brb

Comment

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!

A Birthday Message:
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        Dear Rachel. I just want to let you know that I really enjoy all that you have done on Stargate Atlantis. You have done a wonderful job in playing Teyla.
        My boys, 5 and 8, also enjoy your character and my youngest loves your singing. You are very talented and I hope you get a chance to sing again on SGA soon.
        Again, Happy Birthday all of my best wishes to you.
        God bless you and your family.
        Scifan aka Lea.

Comment

Well I already got all the art pieces but then again it might work out better like that so everything is in one place. . . . . *tries to remember what the plan was,*

and FH: you have until 8 pm EST!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Birthday message to Rachel.

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Dear Rachel
            Your work on Atlantis is outstanding, I love Teyla as a character.
            All of your fans love you and supports you in every way.
            I'm wishing you a Happy Birthday, and many more to come.
            I wish you and your family all well in the world. Take Care
            Nina M
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!

A Birthday Message:
              Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              Dear Rachel. I just want to let you know that I really enjoy all that you have done on Stargate Atlantis. You have done a wonderful job in playing Teyla.
              My boys, 5 and 8, also enjoy your character and my youngest loves your singing. You are very talented and I hope you get a chance to sing again on SGA soon.
              Again, Happy Birthday all of my best wishes to you.
              God bless you and your family.
              Scifan aka Lea.
              Scifi...GIRL...I"M TOTALLY ENTHRALLED by these WORKS! they ARE GORGEOUS!
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Rachel

Happy B-day wallpaper
                Spoiler:

A Birthday Message
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Dear Rachel
                I just wanted to say that i love all the work you have done on Atlantis and you have done an amazing job playing Teyla.
                I hope you have a wonderful birthday and best wishes to you and your family.
                wraithlord A.K.A Lordy

Comment

A Birthday Message
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Hey Rachel just wanted to wish you a happy Birthday and many Happy Returns your acting on Atlantis is amazing i really love your Character and i was really glad we have had a little more chance to Delve in it hope to see even more of your Character in Season5
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

this is really shameful compared to the gorgeous works in here, but I know I'm running out of time...Teyllia, are you going to post the link for Rachel in her site , or what is the plan?

sigpic

Comment

For Rachel's birthday:

Present #1:
                      Spoiler:

Present #2:
                      Spoiler:

Present #3:
                      Spoiler:

Birthday message for Rachel:
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Happy Birthday, Rachel! Thank you so much for gracing our tv and computer screens with your presence. ;-) I've been watching you and Teyla from the first episode and it's been great.
                      I wish you all the best for the coming years, I'm sure the newborn will make this birthday a very special one.
                      I hope you enjoy the couple of things I made for you, hopefully you don't get tired of seeing all those pictures of yourself...
                      Elephantgirl (aka Lieve from Belgium)
                      sigpic

Comment

another one...

icon

the background wallpaper is taken by trickster.
                        Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 19 January 2008, 03:07 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I already got all the art pieces but then again it might work out better like that so everything is in one place. . . . . *tries to remember what the plan was,*

IMO, I think that the final version of what we send to Rachel should have as few clickable objects as possible. I'd rather wait for a page to load than have to click 20 times to see everything (and probably miss things in the process). But again, that's just me.

Thanks for compiling, Teyilia!
                          sigpic

Comment

I live in GMT +1. What is 8pm EST? GMT -6?

So, you want the b'day art in one place... Okay, I can do that.

B'day wallie:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            Gelukkige Verjaardag!! Happy Birthday!!
                            Hope it's a good one!
                            Thank you for bringing Teyla to life and I really hope for more great stories in season 5.
                            Greetz,
                            Falcon Horus (Marlies from Belgium)

PS: Also, if it's not too much trouble, would it be possible to say Happy Birthday to Claire on the 23rd. Thanks! (if this message should reach you before that time anyway)
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              Scifi...GIRL...I"M TOTALLY ENTHRALLED by these WORKS! they ARE GORGEOUS!
                              Oh Thank you so much Camy. *blushing*

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                this is really shameful compared to the gorgeous works in here, but I know I'm running out of time...Teyllia, are you going to post the link for Rachel in her site , or what is the plan?

Are you kidding?! MINE is gonna be shameful, but worth it! I only have CEE Photo5! nothing like you guys!

and the planis for me to finish the file, THEN put same online on my website, then give Rachel a link to said file on said website, she might have to copy/p[aste the link for it to work though.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X