• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice artwork everyone
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Aurora is up next for me so here's a first wallie...it's nothing fancy, just an observation on Teyla and Ronon's part.

Spoiler:
      They have good reason to be wearing those looks LOL
      Love the wallie!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
        They have good reason to be wearing those looks LOL
        Love the wallie!
        That's exactly what I thought. Thanks.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          I sometimes wish that Teyla stuck to her own clothes instead of the military uniform like what Ronan did!
          I kinda like her in the uniform. She's embracing small parts Earth's culture.

my ships

Comment

lets get this thread alive people!!!!

Poor Teyla.....

Spoiler:

NOTE: will have a version WITHOUT the "coal" look to the photo soon

in 12 hours from this post I'll have the "Forest Fire" version updated to be the same as this one is..... that is..... if I remember past all my dreams I'm trying to write down and get organized

I myself perfer her in that black/purple & blue number(no combat vest but with a P90 though) she seems to blend in more if dressed like she was in the firest eppy(Rising)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              lets get this thread alive people!!!!

Poor Teyla.....

Spoiler:

NOTE: will have a version WITHOUT the "coal" look to the photo soon

in 12 hours from this post I'll have the "Forest Fire" version updated to be the same as this one is..... that is..... if I remember past all my dreams I'm trying to write down and get organized

I myself perfer her in that black/purple & blue number(no combat vest but with a P90 though) she seems to blend in more if dressed like she was in the firest eppy(Rising)

Ooh poor Teyla,looks like she's goin for a long snooze!
              sigpic

Comment

hi i hope know one minds me asking a stupid question i got some of the fonts off of http://www.thescifiworld.net/fonts.htm and i was wonder how are you supposed to use them for wallpapers?

Comment

you downloaded them right? well, most fonts come in a zipped file that you have to "unpack" known as unzip, once that is done, you load said font from your My Docs folder to the folder marked "Fonts" in Control Panel ---> Fonts

that way they will be ready in what ever software you use(IE Wordpad, StarOffice7 or OpenOffice3 to name a few)

and that was comepletely off topic and I would like to be on topic again after I eat, Teyla makes some pretty good roasted meat

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                    hi i hope know one minds me asking a stupid question i got some of the fonts off of http://www.thescifiworld.net/fonts.htm and i was wonder how are you supposed to use them for wallpapers?
                    Will send you a PM, Lordy!!
                    Have to pick up my cousin first, will be back later with the explanation

Comment

She just spoils you don't she!
                      sigpic

Comment

It's completely okay to be off-topic, Teyilia, if it benefits the thread. Lordy will now be able to create even more artwork which is a big plus.

Font-files have .ttf as extension, and your font-map is located on your harddrive. If you're using Windows it's easy to locate underneath the Windows-map. Just copy and past your .ttf-file and it will install automatically. It's a piece of cake really.

I was going to PM, I know...but just elaborating on Teyilia's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          She just spoils you don't she!
                          indeed *rubs tail where self was kicked* only if I eat MOST of the dinner does she get a little touchy

anyhow an updated version of the same screenshot will be along shortly

and here it is....

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by Princess Awinita; 14 July 2007, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            you downloaded them right? well, most fonts come in a zipped file that you have to "unpack" known as unzip, once that is done, you load said font from your My Docs folder to the folder marked "Fonts" in Control Panel ---> Fonts

that way they will be ready in what ever software you use(IE Wordpad, StarOffice7 or OpenOffice3 to name a few)

and that was comepletely off topic and I would like to be on topic again after I eat, Teyla makes some pretty good roasted meat
                            Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            It's completely okay to be off-topic, Teyilia, if it benefits the thread. Lordy will now be able to create even more artwork which is a big plus.

Font-files have .ttf as extension, and your font-map is located on your harddrive. If you're using Windows it's easy to locate underneath the Windows-map. Just copy and past your .ttf-file and it will install automatically. It's a piece of cake really.

I was going to PM, I know...but just elaborating on Teyilia's post.
                            thank you so much Teyilia and Horus will give you both green it was driving me crazy when i couldn't figure out how to install them and it turns out that its very easy to do and now i can finally do those wallpapers i have been dreaming about
                            Last edited by wraithlord; 15 July 2007, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                              and now i can finally do those wallpapers i have been dreaming about
                              Yay!! That's what it's all about!

Comment

I'm at The Lost Boys and I made a banner of sorts. I'm just not sure it's working...

Comment

Working...
                                X