X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary:

Comment

Comment

Did anyone else catch Rachel Sunday morning on an A&E Haunted special? She played a slave in the South who today "haunts" the estate she was captive at.

Comment

A little admiration:

Teyla seems to me like she was meant to be the eye candy with no personality. Somehow, however, Rachel has made her into an interesting, strong character that is only progressing as the show goes on. Here's to more Teyla episodes!
          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
          Stargate Destiny, Fan
          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
            Did anyone else catch Rachel Sunday morning on an A&E Haunted special? She played a slave in the South who today "haunts" the estate she was captive at.
            Cool...didn't catch that one...well I hope you guys don't mind but I will be posting my pics from Before I sleep..not too many of Teyla, though...Mostly Teyla with John...I'll save most of these for my buddies in the Shep/Teyla thread...

Enjoy...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
              A little admiration:

Teyla seems to me like she was meant to be the eye candy with no personality. Somehow, however, Rachel has made her into an interesting, strong character that is only progressing as the show goes on. Here's to more Teyla episodes!
              I agree. After reading that limiting original character description, it's clear that eye candy was to be Teyla's only role but, thankfully, Rachel gave her the much needed substance to rise above the original intent. Bravo, Rachel!
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana

Comment

It's 0135 here, so I'm going to post my "Before I Sleep" pics now. I only have three , but "The Brotherhood" is tomorrow, and I have more of those.

The second one is one of my favorites. See you later.
                Last edited by majortrip; 02 November 2005, 08:44 PM.
                Sig by Camy

Comment

Todays Episode: Before I Sleep:

Comment

Comment

OK, it's nearly midnight here, so it's almost Thursday

I don't know if I'll be on GW tomorrow, so I'll post these now.
                      "The Brotherhood"

(I know, I'm sooo bad!)

Sig by Camy

Comment

One more time:

Later!
                        Sig by Camy

Comment

Todays Episode: The Brotherhood

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
                              A little admiration:

I'm right there with you SIERRAGULF1!!!! More Teyla episodes PLEASE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                                [img]
                                I am behind again...I really need to catch up but Warrior this pic is sooo good. Love the expression. Can't wait to see what you have for 'The Gift' That is my favorite episode. That's in two days...

Comment

Working...
                                X