Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Mmm...nice.

One tiny question though... only relevant if you use photoshop maybe... Why don't you use the pen-tool to select Teyla?
    I can't help the sharp and straight edges around the Teyla-figures in the foreground. I'm guessing you went with the lasso-tool.
    Sorry FH,for getting back to your question so late, I'm always busy these days. Anyway, yes that is the dreaded lasso tool, I don't have photoshop so I use what i have. It's not much but I force it to comply with my needs.LOL

Glad everyone like the pic and here is another one for you all.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

*pokes head in*
      Can I join in?

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
        Sorry FH,for getting back to your question so late, I'm always busy these days. Anyway, yes that is the dreaded lasso tool, I don't have photoshop so I use what i have. It's not much but I force it to comply with my needs.LOL
        Oh no problem. Mmm... what program then? Maybe it allows you to blur the edges a little.
        I really can't help noticing, it's an occupational hazzard, I'm afraid.

Totally like the new one, btw. *thumbs up*

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        *pokes head in*
        Can I join in?
        Sure. The more, the merrier.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Sure. The more, the merrier.
          Yay! Thanks

Comment

Sure! *grabs Firefly827347 and sets him on a chair* welcome new Teyla fan, unless you have been in here before that is

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Glad everyone like the pic and here is another one for you all.
              Spoiler:
              That is really awesome...thanks for sharing...

*pokes head in*
              Can I join in?
              Hey firefly... nice to see you here too...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Sure! *grabs Firefly827347 and sets him on a chair* welcome new Teyla fan, unless you have been in here before that is
                Thanks! Nope, not been here before. I usually spend most of my time in the Joe Flanigan thunk thread but I'm a bit of a JT shipper... so I thought I'd join in here
                And call me FF or firefly, it's much easier

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Hey firefly... nice to see you here too...
                Hey Nina!

Comment

I'm a bit of a JT shipper...
                  hmmm if you are a bit of a JT shipper you might like my fanfic(which is actually the start of a possible challenge spree) which has John and Teyla married since the events in Coup D'Etat(I'm still working on it and changing things for the timeline inside the story so the exact date of marriage of the pair is right after Coup D'Etat) and about a month before Micheal. the story itself doesn't take place until one year 10 months later(making it about.... just under two years the Atlantis crew have been in Pegasus), I'm still working on it, and a few people are amazed that how well I wrote Teyla and John and how they seems to go with the story flow very smoothly.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I used to be really into fanfic but I'm having a break from reading/writing. I've done a bit of JT fic writing myself but my muse has run away

Comment

@ Teyilia
                      So, you must be Automn...something on ff.net?

Not a JT-shipper here btw. I ship/slash Teyla with Kate.

Comment

Oh no problem. Mmm... what program then? Maybe it allows you to blur the edges a little.
                        I really can't help noticing, it's an occupational hazzard, I'm afraid.

Totally like the new one, btw. *thumbs up*
                        I'm using a program called Photofiltre. It's not totally bad and I haven't mastered it's intricacies yet but give me some time. I working at ironing out my lil errors and making some great contributions to the Teyla/JT fanbase.

Glad you like my lastest.
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

I'm using a program called Photofiltre. It's not totally bad and I haven't mastered it's intricacies yet but give me some time.
                          Never heard of that one.

...making some great contributions to the Teyla/JT fanbase.
                          And that's what's most important.

Comment

@ Teyilia
                            So, you must be Automn...something on ff.net?
                            o.0
                            ....... I've been found out?? ......

....... oh boy

*scampers off to work on chapter 26 and start chapter 27* "klruvis tishi nimra tiki!!"(darned fans found me!!)

Comment

*pops in*

I see a few new faces here, so hi!!

A couple of icons:

*pops out*

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Hey maffieg! Don't know that I've said Hi to you yet. Love this pic! Very pretty.
                                *pokes head in*
                                Can I join in?
                                Welcome to the threadFF!!

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                                *pops in*

I see a few new faces here, so hi!!

A couple of icons:

*pops out*
                                Awesome icons Ubi! lims? So many great Teyla icons coming out of that! Fun too!
                                Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X