Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    a friend told me about a friend of hers that had been to see rachel and her friend give her the link to her photobucket account but she lost it a few months back and by accident i found the link on her website and the pics were there i had to ask her permission to use them on gateworld and she said yes but she wont allow me to give the link out but if you go to photobucket and type in rachel luttrell on the search engine youll find them there just dont let my friend know you can access them via photobucket she'll go mad with me lol
    thanks DONNA and don't worry i wont tell anyone

Comment

I got my Rachel Photo Op today and finally got it uploaded.....I've hidden it for size as it's still a bit big for forum rules......

Spoiler:

I'm sorry I haven't had time to report on all the stuff I can remember yet....but things have been manic since I got home....However I promise to sit down and try and go through everything my brain can recall re: the Cabaret, Sunday Brunch and Photo Op - it's not much but every little helps yes? - and post asap....

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
        I got my Rachel Photo Op today and finally got it uploaded.....I've hidden it for size as it's still a bit big for forum rules......

Spoiler:

I'm sorry I haven't had time to report on all the stuff I can remember yet....but things have been manic since I got home....However I promise to sit down and try and go through everything my brain can recall re: the Cabaret, Sunday Brunch and Photo Op - it's not much but every little helps yes? - and post asap....

Deeds xx

That's a really great picture...thanks for sharing...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Beautiful caps Camy.
          And I love seeing Rachel as Rachel pics.

Comment

Posting a wallpaper I made for the Teyla Prompt Battle. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Discodiva...thank you so much....Rachel looks absolutely beautiful with you two next to her. What a wonderful trip that must have been?
              Can't wait till you share with us.....

Yes, FH...that is from The Hive the very last scene of the episode.

Ubi, saw that....I had posted that I love that cap...and I do...and you did an awesome job. FH did two gorgeous icons with it as well.
              sigpic

Comment

gorgeous wallpaper ubi great job on it

Comment

Love the wall, Ubi!!
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thank you! ^.^

And an ickle icon also made for the prompt battle:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                      Posting a wallpaper I made for the Teyla Prompt Battle. ^.^

Pretty! Black and white looks great! Love the icon too!

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
                      Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to hear more. Sounds like it was a great time!
                      Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

hi guys!!

I just wanna say that I'm moving to England so I won't be online for a longer while... days or weeks or months like some of you might remember form last year...

have fun and wow a lot our lovely Rachel/Teyla!!

I promise to stop by sometimes,

love ya all,
                        Annie

*goes back to packing, what makes me today*

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post
                          hi guys!!

I just wanna say that I'm moving to England so I won't be online for a longer while... days or weeks or months like some of you might remember form last year...

love ya all,
                          Annie

Good luck with the move Annie - I hope you can get online at some stage .

Take care.

We will miss you....
                          sigpic

Comment

thanks, Blue *hugs*

I will miss ya all too...

Comment

hi guys!!

love ya all,
                              Annie

will miss you Annie good luck with the move and hope to see you here again soon

Comment

hi guys!!

love ya all,
                                Annie

Good luck with the move Annie...
                                Take care and hope to see you here again at some point soon... will miss you..
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X