Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majortrip

Oh, I love this pic..you don't mind if I take it over to the Sheppard/Teyla thread..look at the way he is looking at her..OH, got to love it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip

She is such a beautiful woman..isn't she...she just looks so graceful!
      sigpic

Comment

Tag, Camy! You're it!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
          Tag, Camy! You're it!

Oh, I am so going to get you....here I come!
          sigpic

Comment

"Childhood's End"....I'll have to go search for my pictures on that one...

Comment

Todays Episode Childhood's End

Comment

Comment

Also below is an image from the San Diego Comic Con that was on Abydos Gate - haven't seen this posted here before but I may have missed it.

Comment

Okay...everyone...a little interlude here....

I am going to do a Scrapbook for Rachel....Yes...after much consideration....
                    Now, I need the following from anyone interested...and you will get your credit worth in this Scrapbook...

I need the following by Nov. 9th...since the Con is on Nov.13th...

Your favorite pics....just post them for me as your favorite pics so that I can print them out and put them in the scrapbook

Favorite postings...there have been so many wonderful postings commenting Rachel or stating anything about her character and the show...that I think we need to share these with her...again, post it for me and I will print them out....be sure that if it is someone elses' that you get permission and that you include the person's name, and even where it was posted so that I can tell Rachel that where she can browse through

Personal letters, notes or messages....your own message to Rachel...again, post it...make sure you address it to me..you can PM me or post it in the Teyla thread...just make sure that I know about it...I already have one

In the Teyla thread, Athosiangirl share this awesome caricature of Rachel which I just love...if you know of any others like this or something like that...let me know or get it somehow to me....okay

Give me websites that Rachel should check out...brief summary of what it includes...vids websites..names of the vids...if anyone has written poems, songs or anything cute and creative like that that you know of...that would be great to also write it somewhere in the scrapbook for her to look at in her own free time...

Well, this is what I have come up with to include in the scrapbook...PEOPLE I NEED YOUR HELP WITH THIS.....THIS IS VERY TIME CONSUMING AND YOU GUYS KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT IS OUT THERE WAY BETTER THAN I DO....

So, tell me what you guys think of this idea so far and let me know if you have any suggestions and/or comments...or ideas to make this better...I am open to suggestions.

I'm really looking forward to everyone's input and I am confident that together we can give Rachel the best Scrapbook ever......

I will repeat this message in the other Teyla threads....but I know that there are others that like her but for some reason don't come to these threads...so pass the word along...
                    Hope you guys agree...
                    sigpic

Comment

I've posted something regarding the message book over at the Appreciation Thread.

I'll get on with my message straight away and I know of one site that could be included, http://fetish.emzadee.net/grace/

I might mention to Rachel about my site that I had started on her, I hope to get it off the ground soon but university and real life are getting in the way.

Also I won't be online at all tomorrow - full day at uni. So I may post my "Poisioning the Well" images tonight my time.

Comment

Wow, Camy that is going to be sooo awesome! I will definitely put in some time on that over the weekend when everything settles down around here. I need to figure out what I want to say in the personal message, but I think she will definitely love it!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior

I've posted something regarding the message book over at the Appreciation Thread.

I'll get on with my message straight away and I know of one site that could be included, http://fetish.emzadee.net/grace/

I might mention to Rachel about my site that I had started on her, I hope to get it off the ground soon but university and real life are getting in the way.

Also I won't be online at all tomorrow - full day at uni. So I may post my "Poisioning the Well" images tonight my time.

lWarrior...Awesome...Hey, how can I find a way to remember all of these postings..because they are all over the place and there is so much activity in all of them right now...Have I caused this? WOW! love it! So, can we say that we can put all of the messages and suggestions and everything in the Teyla thread or the Teyla Wow thread...I think the Teyla thread is most logical right now...that way I can concentrate on just one sight and not get myself all dizzy........

SO HERE YE HERE YE...AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR SIRE...OR MADAM..OR WHATEVER,
                            AS OF RIGHT THIS SECOND....POST ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANT TO INCLUDE IN THE TEYLA WOW SCRAPBOOK IN THE TEYLA THREAD SO THAT YOURS TRULY CAN HAVE SOME SANITY IN HER LIFE....

LOVE YA ALL!
                            YOU ARE THE GREATEST...I AM SO LUCKY!

Okay, did I say that loud enough!?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                              Wow, Camy that is going to be sooo awesome! I will definitely put in some time on that over the weekend when everything settles down around here. I need to figure out what I want to say in the personal message, but I think she will definitely love it!

Darn it girl....I missed you again....I'll get you next time....

And my ideas are simply a reflection of everyone's ideas here....

thanks Snogging...This is so exciting...I wish there was a way that I could show you guys the finish product....maybe i will take pics of it and post them....
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay...I will probably post my pics when I get home....love the pics, Warrior...I am so glad that you liked the ones that I put up yesterday..you know Warrior...you have pics that are high resolution, so your pics might be the best ones for me to print out!

Any ideas?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X