Condemned
    Trinity
    Instinct
    Conversion
    Aurora
    The Lost Boys
    The Hive
    Epiphany
    Last edited by TheWarrior; 31 May 2006, 10:29 AM.

Comment

WARRIOR..you are AWESOME! WOOOOHOOOO!

Can't Wait...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
        hi guys:
        longe time since i've been here...you all made a looot here...fantastic things...love them...so from me...pics......

don't know if anyone noticed but from the angle this picture was taken it looks like she's topless.
        Last edited by generaloneill; 02 February 2008, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Neither can I!

Camy would you settle for some reposts? I do keep setting challenges (definition of beauty?) but no one responded.

Bella - The Greatest Hits.

Prettiest smile in the Pegasus Galaxy. My favourite.
          Spoiler:

Rachel in Atlantis. The first one I made.
          Spoiler:

Walking Warrior. Great screencap.
          Spoiler:

Brown stars. Most of the screencaps I use are TheWarrior's
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill
            don't know if anyone noticed but from the angel this picture was taken it looks like she's topless.
            Ah yes, the perils wearing a strapless tops in head and shoulders photos.

Comment

The Teyla WOW thread Warning:

Bella, I'm sure I said this when you first posted it, but the Brown Stars WP is one of my favorites!
              Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by bella
                Ah yes, the perils wearing a strapless tops in head and shoulders photos.
                Hmmm.... guess so. But only those with twisted minds would think about such things...

One warning

Two prettiest smile

Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Errm...going OT probably but I have to ask...

You know that movie where Rachel sounds all Brittish.. The Aviary ... anyone know where I could find it?

Download or DVD?
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by bella
                    Neither can I!

Camy would you settle for some reposts? I do keep setting challenges (definition of beauty?) but no one responded.

Bella - The Greatest Hits.

Prettiest smile in the Pegasus Galaxy. My favourite.
                    Spoiler:

Rachel in Atlantis. The first one I made.
                    Spoiler:

Walking Warrior. Great screencap.
                    Spoiler:

Brown stars. Most of the screencaps I use are TheWarrior's
                    Spoiler:
                    Bella...my personal favorite is the Rachel in Atlantis one....

for some reason, I thought you'd made more....

you posted define beauty? oh, I have to give that one a try....give me a day or two...I must have missed that one or forgot with all the other stuff that I've been doing....

Okay, everyone....Define Beauty!

Oh, that should be good! Thanks Bella.....I LOVE ALL of them!
                    sigpic

Comment

OH, Spec...Camy loves it! LOVES IT! Did you just make that one? cause I don't remember seeing that one!

Ritter....LOVE IT!...that was hilarious..now give the DEFINE Beauty one a try will ya?
                      sigpic

Comment

I've actually made quite aa lot more, those were just my favorites.
                        The definition of beauty challenge is here along with one of my favourite banners I've made.
                        Falcon, check the Women of Atlantis thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                          Bella...my personal favorite is the Rachel in Atlantis one....

for some reason, I thought you'd made more....

you posted define beauty? oh, I have to give that one a try....give me a day or two...I must have missed that one or forgot with all the other stuff that I've been doing....

Okay, everyone....Define Beauty!

Oh, that should be good! Thanks Bella.....I LOVE ALL of them!
                          Define Beauty with Teyla pics?? I think I got it... I shall give this one a whirl too.

Comment

Can't wait to see what you come up with RP...I will give mine a try tonight!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              Can't wait to see what you come up with RP...I will give mine a try tonight!
                              Same to you... I'll give it a go tonight aswell... I have training ina few... is there any like dimensions or anything I need to abide by?

Comment

Yup there is..we just got nipped over in the J/T thread because of this...

I guess they can't be more than 700pixels wide....

and sigs can't be more than 200pixels in height...

here's my warning label that I made awhile back....

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5...wthread9jh.jpg

OOOppss.....I did it again..fixed it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X