• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My birthday is Nov. 7.

Sig by Camy

Comment

Noted both birthdays down

Comment

Ok guys, i have to play the big mean mod here.

you are more than welcome to post pictures as long as they are hosted on a site that doesn't mind...such as your own web space or image shack or another image server...or you have the permission from the site to hot link it.

but, and you knew there had to be a but, all images must be no wider than 700 pixels. If they are larger than that, you can post a link, but not the picture unless you make it fit within the bounds of the forum, ie no wider than 700 pixels.

I've edited a few posts lately that have large pictures and i do ask for your further cooperation

thanks
        Denise
        Gateworld Moderator
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info Skydiver. Will do.
          Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
            My birthday is Nov. 7.

Oh...majortrip...you and I have to celebrate....can we make it a date?
            We are compadres! or comadres...!We are both Scorpions....ARG!@

I'm the 3rd you are the 7th....let's get it on!

WHOA!!!!

Love November....Went Pumpkin picking today! OH, Yeah...and got my pumpkin pie!!!!!!!!!I just love the FALL!

Okay...some little help here...stupid question..but please remember that I am not as savy as you guys with computers...

How do I know when a picture is over 700pixels? I think this is what the mod said....help!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              Oh...majortrip...you and I have to celebrate....can we make it a date?
              We are compadres! or comadres...!We are both Scorpions....ARG!@

I'm the 3rd you are the 7th....let's get it on!

WHOA!!!!

Love November....Went Pumpkin picking today! OH, Yeah...and got my pumpkin pie!!!!!!!!!I just love the FALL!

Okay...some little help here...stupid question..but please remember that I am not as savy as you guys with computers...

How do I know when a picture is over 700pixels? I think this is what the mod said....help!
              I'm always up for a party!

Do you use photobucket? If you do, there is an 'edit' button above each picture you've uploaded. Click on that and it will tell you how big your picture is. The pic I posted is 468 X 264. If your pic is larger than 700 mpxls, click the edit button and the second section on that screen is for resizing your pics. You can choose to make your pic 75%, 50%, or 25% of the original. Sometimes, if it's a good pic, and its like 1200 mpxls, I resize it to 75% then 75% again (if that makes sense) to make it about 700 mpxls.

Hope this helps.
              Sig by Camy

Comment

=majortrip]I'm always up for a party!
                Cool! I will see you around that date then...
                Should be fun!

Do you use photobucket? If you do, there is an 'edit' button above each picture you've uploaded. Click on that and it will tell you how big your picture is. The pic I posted is 468 X 264. If your pic is larger than 700 mpxls, click the edit button and the second section on that screen is for resizing your pics. You can choose to make your pic 75%, 50%, or 25% of the original. Sometimes, if it's a good pic, and its like 1200 mpxls, I resize it to 75% then 75% again (if that makes sense) to make it about 700 mpxls.

Hope this helps.
                Okay..I go to imageshack..and now that you gave me an example, I do see the size of the pic...but is photobucket something available online or is this a program that you have at home? I have at home printshop deluxe...I guess I could edit there...and there is a way that in imageshack I can post the picture small, but really very small...any suggestions...

thanks for the help, though....this does help!
                sigpic

Comment

Photobucket is just the image hosting service I use, instead of Imageshack. There should be a way to do what I explained there, though...
                  Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                    Photobucket is just the image hosting service I use, instead of Imageshack. There should be a way to do what I explained there, though...

Thanks...
                    sigpic

Comment

Just so I'm on the right page....On Thursday we post pictures from the Rising...Friday, Hide and Seek, Sat. 38 Minutes and so on...

Don't want to post the wrong pics on the wrong day because I love this idea!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                        Just so I'm on the right page....On Thursday we post pictures from the Rising...Friday, Hide and Seek, Sat. 38 Minutes and so on...

Don't want to post the wrong pics on the wrong day because I love this idea!
                        Wait . . . when did we get a schedual?? I go away for a couple of days, and things drastically change!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                        I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                        Spoiler:
                        Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

It was the Warrior's idea, I believe and now I'm off to go find some pictures of Teyla to post....

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                            Wait . . . when did we get a schedual?? I go away for a couple of days, and things drastically change!

OH....LOL...YOU just made my night! You crack me up~ Lately you have been so far behind......we love ya...but we do go on without ya! LOL....
                            You know I love ya!

And this is how you spell "schedule"......

Oh, god...I am still laughing at this...You are too much...

Yes. we are having a schedule...AWESOME Warrior came up with the idea...we are starting tomorrow and everyday after posting pictures starting from Rising part 1 on Thursday and then proceeding thereafter everyday with the following episode...now, my question is...we are obviously not going to repeat the same pics...so how about we keep it one per pic per posting...so that way we can all get a chance to post a pic of Teyla from each episode...there are many websites out there that post different views that others don't have..so we should be able to have plenty to choose from...of coarse there are other episodes that have hardly any teyla..so we can just take turns since not everyone posts everyday...
                            How does this sound? AM I making any sense? I have been saying for the past half hour that I am going to sleep and am still here....

Thanks for the laugh Whistler...I missed you!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good idea on the one pic per post thing. Will do.
                              Sig by Camy

Comment

Then it is settled...one posting per person so that we can all get the opportunity to post per episode...if by the evening you see that there are more that you can add then by all means add it! Got it everyone!

let the postings begin..tomorrow morning...

here..just for habit!

Good night!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X