Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    HEY, I make my own rules here...blueberry is my favorite...actually, I do like rasberries a lot...what's the difference anyways.....as long as I catch it when you throw it!
    *climbs up a fire escape and pours a wheelbarrow full of juicy blueberries on Camy*
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Thanks Tel, Camy, and Witchy! Witchy, I was looking for quotes too and didn't come up with much either! More Teyla quotes! Maybe I need to hit the GW transcripts and start making a collection...
      *ducks to avoid the food fight*
      Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

nice talkin, I gotta go guys
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Night Tel!....

Oh I know Spectrum...I google most of the quotes I have on my sigs...

But this one just came to me for the Teyla pic, so i fiddled with the color and added it....

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
            Night Tel!....

But this one just came to me for the Teyla pic, so i fiddled with the color and added it....
            afternoon actually but my brother wants the computer

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
              afternoon actually but my brother wants the computer
              Oops...

Sharing is good...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

WAIT! *Camy goes up chimney...coughs out some black stuff and when she reaches the top, she sees Tel...and dumps her a barrel full of blueberries and rasberries, with some whipcream on the side...*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                  Night Tel!....

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...07/tri_sig.jpg
                  Nice Witchy!!
                  Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Night Tely....

Come here...let me give you a hug...

*Camy hugs Tel and slaps her a sticky note on her back that reads...I ship John and Teyla so kick me if I say otherwise*
                    sigpic

Comment

I come in peace! Put the blueberries down slow...SPLAT! *caught in the blueberry crossfire*
                      Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Rassberries and blueberries OH MY!!!

Hi Tel...I am a full on John/Teyla shipper...(who is a closet Ronon/Teyla, Carson/Teyla, McKay/Teyla shipper )

Okay here is another attempt at a sig:

Comment

WB, Spectrum, AG. You always continue to amaze me. I'll try and green you if the system lets me, it wouldn't last time I tried.

I tend to browse the quotes section on Atlantica (I can't remember the URL), mainly because it's easier then scrolling throught GW transcripts and I think IMDB.com has a Teyla quotes section, I haven't actually checked though.

Comment

These threads are always fun when the insanity breaks loose.

-Put the innocent fruit down!
                            -Yeah, what Teyla said!

SPLAT

-Teyla's down.
                            -NO MORE FOOD FIGHTING!!!
                            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Well, I downloaded GIMP and decided to give this a try, took me forever to get it to do what I wanted it to. Nothing too complicated, but this is what I came up with.

Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Cpt. Ritter welcome to the mad world of GIMP......

It came out beautiful though....

AG, wonderful as usual...great quote also...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X