• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, Ritter, no comprendo!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
      No, not the images, I was talking about the way I've got three links to separate places all on the same line below the pic. That was tricky. Partially because Tame told me I had to shrink the sig.

From what I hear Random Image is frequently broken.
      lol, I'l say it's broken, hence my experimentation with sigs
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Whatever, it's off-topic anyway. Back to Poisoning The Well. Teyla spent alot of time with Carson in this episode too. She was helping in the medical ward.

Gotta go.
        Last edited by Cpt. Ritter; 22 March 2006, 05:20 PM.
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

*sticks thumbs in ears, fans out fingers and blows a huge raspberry at Camy*
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

OH, what did I do to deserve that?....hehehehehehe

Thanks TEL.....
            sigpic

Comment

Oh you two stop confusing Camy....

Hey Tel!!!...Cpt.!!!

Ok this is what i came up with for Bella's pic...I know not very good, I couldn't even come up with a quote...i was thinking of ''Each morning before dawn our people drink a stout cup of tea......Will you join us?''....but wasn't sure...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007

Hey Tel!!!...Cpt.!!!

Ok this is what i came up with for Bella's pic...I know not very got, I couldn't even come up with a quote...i was thinking of ''Each morning before dawn our people drink a stout cup of tea......Will you join us?''....but wasn't sure...
                Hey Witchblade!

Comment

Here's one banner. Still have another I'm playing with...
                  Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum
                    Here's one banner. Still have another I'm playing with...
                    ooooooooo pretty

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007

Hey Tel!!!...Cpt.!!!

Ok this is what i came up with for Bella's pic...I know not very good, I couldn't even come up with a quote...i was thinking of ''Each morning before dawn our people drink a stout cup of tea......Will you join us?''....but wasn't sure...
                      Witchy,,,,,is that what they are doing to me? OHHHHH they are sooooo going to get it!...

GREAT WORK HON! LOVE IT....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                        ooooooooo pretty
                        *Camy spits the blueberry at Tel...*LOL

Hey, Spectrum...you and Witchy are on the same plane here....GREAT WORK!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh Spectrum, that's lovely...

Thanks Camy!!!

OT: Tel, are you the one with the Rononaholic siggy?...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                            *Camy spits the blueberry at Tel...*LOL

Hey, Spectrum...you and Witchy are on the same plane here....GREAT WORK!
                            Raspberry Camy, Raspberry... where'd the blueberry come from?

Comment

RONANHOLIC SIGGY?...Tel what have you been hiding from me?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                                Raspberry Camy, Raspberry... where'd the blueberry come from?
                                HEY, I make my own rules here...blueberry is my favorite...actually, I do like rasberries a lot...what's the difference anyways.....as long as I catch it when you throw it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X