No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I am so proud of you guys...I leave and I still find this in the first page..Now, I just have to go and talk to the people in the Teyla thread and J/T Thread so they can do the same...Anyhow, just thought you should know I have some cool Teyla pics..from Season 1 and 2...enjoy...

I really like this outfit on her..but I don't think she has used it since....just one of her Athosian outfits...the other one I don't like on her...too bulky!

Check out her arms....great tone and shape...got to work out to make my arms look like that!

Okay...I've got some more but I think I want to play with them a little and see If I can crop them...Enjoy...
    sigpic

Comment

We need new Teyla pics!!
      The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
        HI guys! Just thought I'd drop by and say that I am really enjoying Teyla in Season 2

Thanks, we are too..and we hope she gets better in the second half of season 2 and of coarse, we are hoping there is a season 3 where she can be even better...

Hey, just a thought..I'm not sure if you stop by the Rachel/Teyla thread, but if you like discussions, we have some great ones going on about many possibilities for her character this past season and coming episodes...come on and drop by sometime...we love and respect everyone's opinion....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helio9
          We need new Teyla pics!!

Sorry Helio9, I haven't found much out there besides the ones from the Atlantis episodes...I don't think we have posted all of her pictures from the entire season 1 and season 2 though...and I think I am safe to say with everyone else here...that as long as we see our Teyla, we don't mind repeating some of her pics..but you are so right, we do need new pics of Teyla....got any?
          sigpic

Comment

One Of My Favourite Caps from Hot Zone

Another favourite from Hot Zone

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              Thanks, we are too..and we hope she gets better in the second half of season 2 and of coarse, we are hoping there is a season 3 where she can be even better...

Hey, just a thought..I'm not sure if you stop by the Rachel/Teyla thread, but if you like discussions, we have some great ones going on about many possibilities for her character this past season and coming episodes...come on and drop by sometime...we love and respect everyone's opinion....
              Thanx Camy. I think I like lurking in the discussion threads better coz im not really that much of a discussion person I just like the WOW factor of the characters (with a few exceptions )

I'm hoping there's a lot more seasons than 3!!

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

We've fallen onto page two! Rachel/Teyla are truly worthy of Page One, so let's keep them there.

Mmmmm, I like her Hot Zone outfit quite a bit.
                Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                Stargate Destiny, Fan
                Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  Sorry Helio9, I haven't found much out there besides the ones from the Atlantis episodes...I don't think we have posted all of her pictures from the entire season 1 and season 2 though...and I think I am safe to say with everyone else here...that as long as we see our Teyla, we don't mind repeating some of her pics..but you are so right, we do need new pics of Teyla....got any?
                  No, all the good ones have been posted. So I guess we won't be getting any more until season 2 resumes...
                  The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by helio9
                    No, all the good ones have been posted. So I guess we won't be getting any more until season 2 resumes...

I don't know about that...how about these...

I don't know, but I think there are some good ones still out there...nevertheless, we need to keep this thread going....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                      Thanx Camy. I think I like lurking in the discussion threads better coz im not really that much of a discussion person I just like the WOW factor of the characters (with a few exceptions )

I'm hoping there's a lot more seasons than 3!!

Me too!
                      sigpic

Comment

If you want to view some clips of Teyla's greatest WOW moments in Season 1 and Season 2

Check this out! Warning you...Spoilers for Season 2 first half....

http://fetish.emzadee.net/grace/videos_index.php?sgas2
                        sigpic

Comment

Update on the Universe Top 25 list, Teyla's in third but she had put some distance between her and fourth.

I don't mind repeats of pics, keep 'em coming!!

Comment

Comment

Big lovely Rachel smile tonight!

Sig by Camy

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X