Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Heck...how did I forget those Camy?!

I like the last one...shows how in control she is even when training...one slip of her knife and she could cut his throat.

Comment

Top ten lists of people Teyla wants to train in stick fighting.

1. Shep
      2. Ronon (He doesn't need much though)
      3. Weir (She needs it)
      4. Lorne
      5. Bates (Just so she could beat him up legally)
      6. Laura Cadman (Come on, why not?)
      7. Beckett (Same here, Beckett wants Laura in that kind of outfit)
      8. McKay (He would be hilarious)
      9. The Athosian dude in above picture, along with the rest of her people
      10. Insert yourself here.
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
        Oh Heck...how did I forget those Camy?!

I like the last one...shows how in control she is even when training...one slip of her knife and she could cut his throat.
        Probably why she only does it with him, and fights two sticks with everyone else. He's probably been training for years.

Comment

Ohh, the Siege sparring scene! I also can't believe I forgot this. Her demeanor here was a nice contrast to the almost playful taunting she displayed in the Hot Zone sparring scene. In this scene, because she was sparring with a much more experienced opponent, it was easier to imagine how she would be in battle -- absolutely deadly.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
            Okay, I have to go cook supper..but I have a cute surprise for all of you..

In the meantime...who is on Teyla's Top Ten List Of People She Wants To Train How to Fight....

Teyla's Top Ten List Of People She Wants To Train How to Fight

10. Ronon - teach him control
            9. Carson - he's been going out on more missions, he needs to be able to
            take care of himself
            8. Lorne - he's cute! (okay that's more me) Really, if her people are
            going out with them on his team she would want to know he could take
            care of himself
            7. Rodney - give her less stress when they are out in the field if McKay
            can actually take care of himself
            6. Bates - well maybe not exactly teach more like I know have a reason to
            beat you to a pulp without any interference
            5. Ford - He showed an aptitude for hand to hand combat in 'Brotherhood'
            and 'The lost Boys'...would be a good testing of her skills to spar/fight him
            4. Athosians - Keeps her in touch with her people, passing on the skills they
            need to know to fight/defend against the wraith
            3. Cadman - Don't know why...would just be interesting to see
            2. Weir - The leader of the expedition needs to know how to throw a right
            hook, never know when that knowledge may come in handy

and

Number 1.....

SHEPPARD...yeah you know I had to put him last...

She enjoys her sparring sessions with him, it fun and relaxing if 'The Hot Zone' was any indication!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              Okay, I have to go cook supper..but I have a cute surprise for all of you..

In the meantime...who is on Teyla's Top Ten List Of People She Wants To Train How to Fight....
              1. Weir- nice girl time, bonding/friendship...
              2. Sheppard- had to be, couldn't help it, though she beats him more than trains him...
              3. Mckay- Even though he may be mummbling about Xena and slave driver....
              4. Ronon- they'll probably both be teaching each other something.
              5. Beckett- just cause...
              6. Lorne- he could use some extra training...
              7. Bates- so he can actually be a challenge the next time she punches him...
              8. Jinto- he'll need to defend himself sometime
              9. Sora- her form needs improvement...
              10. MEEEEE!!!!!...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Nice top tens AG and Witchy!

Since this is the WOW thread, deadly and attractive.

Comment

I love how we all agree about her wanting to beat up Bates legally. That guy was soo good for drawing out tension... wooops wrong thread again. Whatever, Witchy, AG, I know you girls agree.

Comment

hi guys

just want to say helloo to all of you and then...back to work...
                    wow...you all did here a great job...it's sooo unfair, such a great week and I'm sooo busy now... but I'll make up for it...Friday...maybe...

and about life is unfair...i know a little late but i wasn't here earlier...Whistler 84...I didn't really get to know her well but i heard she was a lovely person and her sigs are wonderful...i don't even know what to write...i'm a little shocked...last wednesday was the funeral of my friends father and now this... so much bad luck in this world...

sorry guys...

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                      I love how we all agree about her wanting to beat up Bates legally. That guy was soo good for drawing out tension... wooops wrong thread again. Whatever, Witchy, AG, I know you girls agree.
                      ...AGREE....ship or no ship....

There's a need to see them both, have a free for all...it's a must.......Bring out Teyla's true abilities i think....she's defending her position.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

couldn't resist...facial expression...I know it was yesterday or not?...hmmm...and it's Teyla thread but I'm a little addicted to this pics...

i would give much to know his thoughts....

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                          Oh now Annie had to say her final goodbye by Upstaging everyone elses posts..and hence the reason she's dubbed 'Official Pic Poster'....hahahah!!

Great job..and what I wouldnt' give for that top..would look great with my Levis..nice matching skirt!! Oh Teyla..lucky you!

hehehehe..thanks VB...big hug hon...

Comment

goodnight...

Comment

Wreyla settle down! *places anti-wraith spike on chest* she's a handfull.

Comment

GL, you're too much......

I think Wreyla needs her own siggy....including a warning......

Ok i'm off for awhile...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X